for How To Plan Your Wedding

4/12 c1 Guest
Albedo paled. This... This conversation was getting out of hand. Was it hypothetical anymore? Were they serious? Wait, why was he allowing this conversation to continue at all?

"They are very delicious. We have over twenty different recipes for—"

"Will the two of you PLEASE stop discussing your wedding?! I am trying to destroy Tennyson!" Albedo yelled, silencing them and finally grabbing their attention. Then he threw his hands up in the air, stomping his way out of the room. "Forget it, I don't even feel like it anymore! I'll be in the bathroom, VOMITING!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is fucking hilarious HAHAHAHA omgomg homgh hahahahahah dear lord ahahaha. Uuff uf oke oke I'm ok. Ok.

Well that was something. I really liked it. Also, the necrofriggian babies and Kevin's being such a bastard? Yes please.
10/27/2019 c1 GurlizFanBoi
Hah, poor Albedo. XD
I bet Kevin's gonna win.
2/18/2019 c1 SpaceAutumn
This is the most perfect thing I've ever read.
1/19/2019 c1 19agbrown
This was AWESOME! I don't know if you're interested in possibly making a part 2, but if you are, I would most definitely be interested in reading a part 2! :-)
11/10/2018 c1 SkyGuardian22
.hilarious!
7/3/2018 c1 Lilly
Lol this is insanely cute
3/2/2018 c1 11SunBinamra
Adorable! And hilarious, I love rereading this fic. Great job!
2/8/2018 c1 7NinjaSheik
LOL! This was so hilariously adorable! XD I love that Ben and Rook were essentially planning their wedding when they were chained and Albedo was trying to threaten them. They didn't even realize they stopped talking hypocritical, and I love how they agreed to do everything evenly like true partners in a marriage! It's so cute! :D
6/13/2017 c1 1The bad queen
I laughed soo hard. You are great
6/13/2017 c1 Kevin Levin is my life
I can read this a million times and still laugh harder than the last time!
I love this fic X and I love this ship S2
7/23/2016 c1 StarKurama
lol! OMG! that was HILARIOUS!
5/22/2016 c1 1miss mysteri
Ahahahah! I can't even handle pffttt ahahahaha it anymore! Too funny! Ahaha. You're good!
4/23/2016 c1 3Lazy Chipmunk
I wonder what Rook showed him. XP please tell me. Does it have to do with their hypothetical wedding? X3
4/21/2016 c1 39Creepy-Pasta
I always avoided this ship. Always. I'm not against homosexuality, just not interested. Now I can't stop thinking about this ship. I can't get over the cuteness. It's so fluffy! x3
1/10/2016 c1 1the17thmuse
Ahahahaha. Albedo, never EVER get between a lovesick couple. Ben and Rook are too sweet. And Kevin is hilarious. And, of course, any mention of Ben's Necrofriggian brood is a welcome bonus.
27 Page 1 2 Next »