for Shivers

2/15 c11 13Unseen Watcher
I love overprotective dwarrow. heh. Thanks!
4/7/2016 c13 64SongsofPsyche1945
I know this is super belated and I don't know why I didn't leave a comment before, but I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job writing this chapter-actually you did an amazing job writing this entire story. I love how you included the part about Fili looking at Thorin, it really adds to both canons. Again, I should of done this a long time ago but I am totally going to link this story to Of Songs and Shadows. They really fit well together! Great great great job! I am really looking forward to reading more stories by you :)
1/8/2016 c14 Mia
You're a really good writer so please write more because I would like to hear more stories to keep me entertained

From Mia
3/22/2015 c2 Boardchic
love it so far! How old are they though? I kinda want to know. Are they teenagers? Twelve and fourteen?
1/9/2015 c14 Stormcutter684
Awwww, how sweet! I love cute Radagast and his little Wizard friends. They seem friendly and cute and loving.
I love this story, and how one of (I forget who) spoke to the wolves. That, I found amusing. I would love to speak to animals! Wish we knew more about them.
But yeah, brilliant story, well written, lots of emotion, and amazing writing! Fantastic story!
4/9/2014 c14 10Arekkusu Naitofaia
Awwww how cute! I enjoyed reading this haha, I so guessed it was Radagast, he was like the perfect character to help 'cause he's just so good natured generally.
3/24/2014 c14 23leggomygreggo2
ahh nice way to finish :D really good and cant wait for new fics ;) !
3/24/2014 c14 35Syblime
Love the way Bofur is like "Aye, you've seen him before" it's very true to character.
And Kili’s "what he said" is awesome! Hehe. Wonderful story! :)
3/23/2014 c14 6girlgeekjf
Nice little coda to this story. I like Kili's dialogue
3/22/2014 c14 xDELTEDACCOUNTx
Bwahhhh! IT CAN'T BE OVER! But, of course, all good things must eventually come to an end :) You did a wonderful job on this story :) I hope you will post more in the future :D
3/22/2014 c14 jaymzNonoel
Yay! That was such a great ending! Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
3/22/2014 c14 19IronHawkAholic
Yay! I was wondering if you would include that bit from the movie! Such an amazing story. Time for your new one.
3/22/2014 c14 1IndigoScout
Does this mean the story is (almost) finished?
I mean, they have seen radagast again and are now continuing on their quest, or will you change the story?
Please forgive me if radagast returns later in the story, I haven't read the book
3/17/2014 c13 35Syblime
Love how for Kili it's already an adventure! And I really liked the wizards advice to Thorin. :)
3/16/2014 c13 xDELTEDACCOUNTx
Oh, Dis is such a mother...she's wonderful :) update soon! :)
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »