for Under The Mask

9/2 c1 y2VTV
Veri n1c3A0Bst0riyH
4/19 c31 RaeRae
Ahhhhhh so much is happening. I cannot wait until the next chapter. I love you so much for writing this story. Thank You!
4/11 c30 1grandshadowseal
I'm glad Huang will be helping November, let's just hope they both survive it...
3/26/2017 c29 8Snowgem33
Definitely a cute chapter. Although I think my recent Danganronpa binge has probably ruined me for parts of this chapter that were supposed to be sad.
3/21/2017 c29 1grandshadowseal
I can't help but think Misuzu has adopted Li without him knowing!
3/11/2017 c28 8Snowgem33
I'm in a hurry so I don't have time to write a proper review, as much as I want to. Sorry! Keep up the good work!
3/10/2017 c28 1grandshadowseal
It's good to see you updating again and I wonder how November will be when he meets Li's landlady! Hopefully she doesn't embarrass them too much! X3
9/29/2016 c27 3WinterSnow99
Struggling to come up with chapters? I feel ya. On Quotev I'm writing a story my little sister (or one of them, anyway) that I promised her months before but I only had the first three or four chapters plotted out. Although, I typically talk to her about the content of the chapters and what she'd like to see happen, so never mind..I guess.
9/28/2016 c27 8Snowgem33
Keep up the good work!
9/25/2016 c27 1grandshadowseal
I don't think November and Hei will like Amber's plan about the humans even if it saves the contractors and doll's...too many humans they're fond of will die.
9/25/2016 c27 Guest
Keep going please.
8/18/2016 c26 LemonCake11
This is a great sorry and I hope you continue soon, the world needs more november/hei. This is a wonderful contribution :)
8/7/2016 c26 Guest
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it's updated soon!
6/28/2016 c2 Piggypig213
seeing a yaoi fanfiction even if i ship HeiXMisaki*starts smiling guiltily* I CAN'T HELP IT, IT ALWAYS WINDS UP HERE! *happens to have mostly Yaoi OTP's*
5/24/2016 c26 8Snowgem33
When are you stupid *censored* going to learn that it's futile to try and record a meeting between higher beings when you think that they think you're unconscious? (Although that does make me question the point of Hei using his powers on her in the first place...I need to stop being so picky.)
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »