for Special Agent Shawn Spencer

4/16 c3 Guest
I was excited for the story until I saw that Shawn was very out of character. He could've been an OC since he didn't come across as himself
4/19/2020 c2 1PrincessMagic
I love this
8/15/2019 c1 ape among apes
help im god
7/17/2019 c6 deathstroke lol
Ke3p writing this please.
2/20/2018 c4 grrr
For a TOP FBI Agent you sure arent doing that great at writing shawn. Even canon shawn would do better than this.
1/29/2018 c1 Guest
Love both these shows. Thought, upon reading it, that Shawn would probably call Carlton "Lassie," and not "Lassiter." Sorry if that's splitting hairs. Anyway, I like your story, and the concept of a crossover b/w these 2, and would like to see this story go further.
1/29/2018 c1 Guest
Love ot
7/26/2015 c6 3Blackravens5
you should definitely continue this story, but add in more Santa Barbra stuff
4/25/2015 c6 Nina
Hello,

I know you don't updated your story since last year, but i hope you will finish it. It's good.
12/14/2014 c6 50JessiePie6
alright this is just awesome i hope you plan to update.
5/26/2014 c5 13Akashic Vinyl
This is fantastic. Cant wait to read more. Sad that Jules is with Shawn I was to see some Speen romance (Kencer?).
5/22/2014 c6 56mariteri
So that's what happened. I wondered. What I read of that other story was good by the way. I loved the new chapter and it so totally makes sense now. Thanks for the heads up on the correction and I look forward to reading more soon.
That being said, could you please PM me with the title of the story title of the chapter you accidentally posted on this one? You peaked my interest and now I must read the other chapters.
Thanks for sharing and please update when you are able.
5/20/2014 c5 Guest