for Sempiternal

1/19 c4 Nel-san
New Fruits Basket is simple cute Thanks for update
1/1 c1 5arjane
I'm so glad to see you decided to continue this awesome fic! Can't wait to see what you have planned out. :D
12/25/2020 c4 prettysenpai
yay! tsunade and ino are gonna help team seven come back together as team again. looking forward to how this folds out!
11/18/2020 c4 2Marinara the Sauce
Yay! Sasuke saw Sakura's strength! Yesss, thank you! Now to wait possibly years between updates! (this wasn't meant to be like passive-aggressively getting you to update faster, I was just making a joke lol). I have LOVED your series, and I really like your charcterization of, well, everybody, but especially Sakura. She's changed a good amount but still retains some of her old traits. And Sasuke's characterization is SPOT-ON, MY DUDE(ette?). Your writing is so good, thank you for writing this horrifyingly underrated Sasusaku but not just Sasusaku slow-burn romance!
11/18/2020 c3 Marinara the Sauce
AHHHH STOP IT WITH THE ANGST. I AM SERIOUSLY IN PAIN AND IT'S NOT FUNNY. ARGH, this chapter made me tear up. I can't believe Sakura's, like, ok enough to smile and stuff still after the emotional turmoil she's been through and is still going through. Just - ok, Sakura, you're so friggin strong I love you and I would die for you. One thing I noticed in this chapter were the parallels between Sakura and Sasuke's pain, which was really cool to see. Regret and pain pain pain. Just my type of fic :D Great job!
11/18/2020 c2 Marinara the Sauce
Oh gosh, poor Sakura. I was annoyed at how we didn't know what Sakura saw in the Mangekyou, but I think I'm liking the slow reveal of everything she saw. What could she see that would maim her soul?
10/28/2020 c4 Guest
Update please.
10/24/2020 c4 kitauror
Hey,
I randomly decided to go through old stories I had favourited and saw that you updated. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. This is one of the few stories where I love the characterization of all the characters but they still remain true to the original canon, especially Sakura. Keep up the great work!
10/14/2020 c4 PajaStr
Hi, I have just finished The Butterfly Effect. I don't think I have ever read such an interesiting story. I know some pretty amazing fanfictions and yours is absolutly one of them, but still so different. I like it how Sakura isn't just this way too happy girl who forgives Sasuke everything the second he comes back. I love their new relationship, even more so in Sempiternal. I can't wait for another chapter and the party Ino is planning. But until then, I guess I have time to read some of your other stories :D
8/19/2020 c4 Anon
Yeees scheming Ino!
8/3/2020 c4 Figsy
Love the angst here!
7/11/2020 c4 Emzy2k11
interesting story please update this again soon i cant wait to read the next chapter
7/10/2020 c4 primaveras
This chapter! There's so much I loved omg... Sakura's hesitance over her feelings / bond with Sasuke, the meeting btwn Kakashi and Tsunade and Kakashi's guilt over never seeing Sakura (something that should be explored more), Sasuke watching Sakura's training session and finally realizing (a bit at least) of how far she's REALLY come, Tsunade and Sakura's conversation, and Ino, wonderful wonderful Ino, at the end... I know I practically mentioned every scene but everything was SO wonderful!

I know I said this before, but I adore how you write Sakura. You let her be angry and petty and sad, to be conflicted about Sasuke and her team, and as well as giving her issues that don't just revolve around them. Her relationship w/ her mom (and the suspicious absence of her dad) are a nice layer to her! I also love that you've included her friendship w/ Ino (and Ino as well as her own character, who is fantastic and I love her so much and need to see more of) and her relationship with Tsunade (another wonderful addition in this story!).

For example, this line: "Tsunade could be kind, but sometimes it was the kindness of a scalpel slicing open the skin, letting an infection bleed out into the open air." I really adored it and that scene...I can't really bring it into words (I feel like I'm constantly repeating myself lmao) but just know I loved it.

Thank you so much for this chapter, especially since you're still updating this story when I know it's not easy to go back to a story after so long!
7/10/2020 c3 primaveras
I don't feel this is filler at all! You're giving so much insight into the characters...and yay for interaction btwn Sasuke and Sakura! They're all so grown up in some ways...even tho they're just 16/17 it makes me really sad ;-;

Thanks for the chapter!
7/10/2020 c2 primaveras
I feel so bad for Sakura ;-; and that mention of her father / parents! I didn't miss it in the first story and now I'm so curious...

Sasuke, too, makes me want to cry...sigh, none of them really deserved any of this.

Thank you for the chapter!
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »