FanFiction.Net
for Fate of the Hearts

5/31/2015 c4 5HaPPy2901
please update soon! I think during these timeline where kakuzu is still a kid I think madara still didn't defected yet I guess... It looks like the gift of prophecy have been passed down to yu-chan.. And I look forward to the uzumaki kid maybe he's a relative of kushina's family because of his tics... Well the teachers despite their profession are not really professional at all tsk..
5/4/2015 c4 Guest
This is awesome, can you please continue it.
5/4/2015 c2 Guest
#2 would be so cool
4/14/2015 c4 Marie
Yay, friendship is golden!
12/22/2014 c4 7Silimaira
Uzumaki? I approve.

I approve of updates in general.
9/15/2014 c3 5War Sage
good chapter
7/24/2014 c3 7Silimaira
Ah, school. Where the adults ask what the kids are afraid of, in front of other children. Anything you say can and will be used against you. . . .
7/5/2014 c3 Marie
Interesting story you have started here. Please continue it!
Akira seems like she could get really annoying to read... really quickly. So please don't over do her.
5/16/2014 c2 Silimaira
Your second idea sounds promising.

Boy, I hope your OC didn't have any crushes on any of the characters.
5/16/2014 c1 Silimaira
Kakazu's family . . . haven't seen that one before.
2/12/2014 c1 2LiliacLilyFlower
Nice chapter you've got there! And a male OC...one of the firsts I've read. But don't you think he should be less accepting of the fact he's stuck in Naruto world? I would if it were me.
But the again your OC is a guy and boys tend to worry less about things.
anyway nice introduction. Not boring or elongated. ..good enough for me.
2/6/2014 c2 Nyphn Yerbak
Story idea number 2 looks awsome! Please have a go a writing something like that!
1/7/2014 c1 3WerewolfsTruth
Even though this is your first, I think its very good! Cant wait to see what you write next!
12/31/2013 c1 5ParanoidParrot076
This being your first, I'll give you one primary pointer, This is a awsome first try!