for The Beginning of all things

9/10/2019 c27 4Alongusername
I like this take on Season 1! With Brandi around, she can be a worthy third member to Team Machine, and a useful source of information when Finch and Reese are in a sticky situation! I’m waiting for the time when Elias really enacts his plan, and when the later seasons come around! Wondering how Brandi will adapt! But great work so far.
5/30/2019 c34 13foxchick1
Curious to see what happens next.
9/4/2018 c5 4Alongusername
Quite the story! I’m only 5 chapters into it but already I like the look and feel of this OC! Brandi is certainly better written than any of my OCs! She’s a welcome new addition to the cast, and looking forward to how she interacts with other Characters, especially the ones in later seasons.
1/23/2017 c22 wandamarie
Thank you for your time and telnet with the story
5/24/2016 c18 Guest
I LOVE this story! Can't wait to read more!
2/18/2015 c3 2RoxanneRay
This is a good story so far but the only thing I can't get past is Finch and his niece's relationship. It's really touchy feely and he's called her baby a lot. There's a difference between affectionate and incest and I feel like this is gonna cross a line pretty soon. Again, a great plot and well written story, it's just starting to turn in a different direction!
1/30/2015 c12 Guest
Great story but too many pills to give a kid
5/7/2014 c1 24SailorChronos1
The story has potential, although I suggest you have someone else look at your work before you post it, in order to catch any errors. There are two main issues that I have. First, Harold has changed his name so many times that it's unlikely that any family connections would have the name Finch. Second, Harold isn't acting in character. He's almost always formal in his speech and probably wouldn't use any terms of endearment toward his niece until she began to trust him. He wouldn't drug Brandi himself either, instead one of the agents would have done it.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this story progresses. Keep up the good work.
3/16/2014 c1 Kiki