for To Find You

5/17 c17 2uchihapunk
Girl, out of all the chapters you have written for this story. This one has got to be my favorite one, all writers should take a leaf out of your book. So from now on if someone flames me I'm gonna do the same thing you did, especially if they're pathetic cowards like that. Also if you still need a Beta just PM me and I'll help.
3/21 c18 10muttjc2003
This is a good fanfic, Update please! ;)
3/20 c17 muttjc2003
Lol! I know how you feel, these types of comments on fanfics are the best thing ever. The last time I got a flame I was laughing so hard that I started crying. I mean really can't they even put some more creativity into their poor excuses of insults, it's just sad. Anyways, I like this fanfiction and I think you have done a great job so far! :D
10/19/2016 c18 12skorpina18
I love you. So so so much.
This had me laughing my ASS off!
And really, whoever that FUCKER was, can go fall in a well that has no end, in Versus fashion!
10/11/2016 c17 guest
10/11/2016 c17 guest
Please stop writing. Kill yourself, disgusting delusional pathetic fugly fucked up fatass virgin fag.
10/12/2016 c18 1Moonpuzzle
XD
I died laughing. If I weren't already on the floor, I'd end up there with tears and I'm still cackling.

It's one of those moments I do have to question...people still do those types of spams?! How embarrassing. I bet I could come up with something better. Or I can plagiaris this quote:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet and so are you...

But the roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The sugar bowl is empty,
And so is your head!

End of plagarised poetry.

Can you just feel the love~
In any case, still love your story. I will still wait for any updates. And I'm gonna cuddle this body pillow because I can. Night night
10/12/2016 c18 Akira Kurochi
Please! Please! Please fucking please! Keep writing this story! It giving me some insight on how a sociopath or maybe something more, actually ticks. Plus love the last post you had. Fuck all those people their fucking retarded virgins that have no life and just are alive to critize creative people like you. Keep up the good work, and have healthy sex life lol
10/12/2016 c18 4VongolaDecima
*claps* yes bitch, slay! If these fuckboys are gonna leave retarded ass comments like that then they should at least make an account so we can respond!
3/24/2016 c6 3scarlet00500
I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone (it seems that nowadays even the smallest gestures sets people off) but i cant help but find Madara's mindset on sasuke breaking out of prison and killing people highly amusing. keep writing, you're story is funny so far (i'm posting from ch 6)
8/19/2015 c16 moiyauzumaki
Kyuubi- red fox
Neji- i always looked at his eyes and thought about an 'owl' i dont know if youd want to use that.
Gaara- the basics i guess like the one tail was a raccoon so i think we should stick with that or sandman not sure.
Kiba- all i can think of when i think of kiba is mutt or dog related puns
Shikamaru- what a drag..lol it sounds funny in my head..anyhoo. what about 'bones' like i can see sasuke giving that to him becasue of the boner he had earlier that day. well first he tried to codename him dick but it was too crude lol so then he called hims boner or bones.

keep it up with the story i really like it :)
8/8/2015 c16 12skorpina18
Look who's back!
I so much missed your story and its craziness!
It was amazing from start to end,I loved it!
Sasuke, despite being a badass was just so cute the way he acted with Kyuubi, who's adorable by the way.
About the code names. Do they have to be Japanese, or can they be other things, like Panda or Raccoon for Gaara?
10/6/2014 c15 Guest
Loved!
8/1/2014 c2 5SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up
Uhhhhh interesting so far but uhhh boys don't hit puberty till like 10 or 11 so I don't think they can pop a bonner
8/1/2014 c1 SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up
Is weird that I think this is cute lol so kawaii
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »