for Love me Instead

10/25/2020 c4 3onceuponatimefan1
Love the story. Wish there was more chapters. Would love to know what happens next.
5/14/2019 c4 Alexa
Curious about what Milah wanted?
I know Killian ha been waiting years to make his move on Emma but ne might want to try easing Emma into being friends with him before he tries to romance her out of the blue.
11/16/2018 c5 Ems Fabric Fan
Hiya any chance of an update please? Eager to see where this story is going :-) Thanks in advance
3/10/2017 c5 6once-in-a-life-time1
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear about what's going on! I know this is really late but it somehow got shoved down in my inbox and didn't see it until now! As for the writers block, don't worry about it! It happens Andy life gets in the way, when it's time to write it'll happen. Us fandom vultures can wait lol. Anyways great work! Thanks for your time, writing and posting! Until next time! :)
8/29/2016 c5 storybrookeswans
I hope that everything works out for you in the end. And by all means, take your time off from writing. Your dedication to writing is admirable, considering that you've stuck through with your fics no matter what. Anything you post, I'm happy to read. Thank you so much!
8/21/2016 c5 Hookedmom
I just want you to know we really appreciate the fact that you're even thinking of us during this difficult time. I find it amazing that you were even able to write at all right now. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones. I hope everything gets better for you...
PS -Love this story!
8/19/2016 c5 Regina Valerie Phalange
Please, don't ever apologize for taking so long to update! I'm sorry that you went to a rough time. I admire your strength and hope things will get better for you and your family soon! A big hug for you!
8/16/2016 c5 Guest
Love the story please update soon
8/18/2016 c5 9Zerousy
I hate to say this but I can't recall what happened in the previous chapters. Is Emma ignoring him?
8/17/2016 c1 3PastOneonta
Interesting beginning. Liam and Emma as best friends is intriguing. Killian has been away so now they will get to know one another. Don't worry about the OOC, this is your story.
8/17/2016 c5 Pluvionyc
omg I'm so so sorry for your loss :(
I hope your grandparent gets better. He will get better :)
You don't need to apologize honey, you're going through a tough time, take your time. And I know we never met or talked, but if you need someone to talk to you can message me anytime you want.
Things will get better doll, lots of love for you, your family and friends :)
8/16/2016 c5 25killians-dashingrescue
I'm so sorry you're going through all of that. I understand what you're going through, I've had a pretty hard couple of months this year which caused me to have a slight depression. I hope things will go better for you soon, and hang in there because it will. Take care of yourself and no matter what, know that you have people who loves you and people on here that enjoy what you do for this fandom. For my part, i was very happy to see you updated since I love your stories and I'll be waiting patiently for any updates. Take care of yourself ️️
8/16/2016 c5 supertallscandinaviangiant
Honestly that's so much for one person to go through in any length of time, let alone that short of a period. My thoughts and well wishes are with you. Thanks for posting anything at all and don't worry about it sounding different; your experiences shape who you are so after some life-altering experiences one might only expect for your voice to change. Best wishes with everything.
11/26/2015 c4 Guest
Pleeeeaaase finish! :( I love this story and I would love to see the rest of it. You can do it :)
11/11/2015 c4 kcatt09
Eh do you ever finish your stories they all start out so well and then nothing and its 2015 so whats going on been two years. please finish them
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »