for El Paraíso De Amor

3/30/2014 c4 Daydreamerxoxox
Lovely Chapter! :)
3/30/2014 c4 TaylorRae14
This story is really good! I love it! Please update as soon as possible!
3/25/2014 c4 Hunger games fan
More more more
1/19/2014 c2 7Lady of Winterfell
Peeta, what a jerk you are! Lol I still love you. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/8/2014 c1 Daydreamerxoxox
Amazing story, I might just get hooked on it! Update soon :)
1/6/2014 c1 xxlovethisxx
Awesome story can't wait to rad more :)
1/3/2014 c1 Lady of Winterfell
Omg the song was so beautiful! I wonder what a bunch of young adults are going to do on the cruise :) romance and lots of fun?! I can't wait to see how this goes. Update soon!
1/2/2014 c1 1Jade R. Manning
Interesting! I like it! I could totally get hooked on this story
1/1/2014 c1 Reader987
The story is ok so far. Im interested in reading more.
I don't think the timeline makes sense. If Kat and Prim moved in with Haymitch when she was seven and a few months later her mom died. Now Prim is only four that would make Kat like 12, 13 at most. Way to young to go on a cruise with her friends.
1/1/2014 c1 catchingfairies
Awwwwwe, I feel all lovey inside. Keep going XD
1/1/2014 c1 xXMishaXx
Love it please update soon.
1/1/2014 c1 KellyAnn96
I am very interested to see what you have planned for this story, but I did wonder how old Katness was. You mention that Prim is 4 and that Katness moved in with Haymitch when she (Katness) was seven, and that they moved in after her parents died. Maybe I am just missing something, but even if their parents died right after Prim was born wouldn't eleven be the oldest Katness could be at the time in the story. If she is going on a cruise with friends though without a guardian, she would need to be about 21. You could prob ignore the technicalities and get away with 18 though. I really like the overall plot of the story and look forward to reading it. The age thing though has me confused.
12/31/2013 c1 Mairead
I LOVE this story so far! Please do like a couple updates a day... :) I am expecting sex, sex, and more SEX! I know, I'm a perv... : It's ok cuz I know I'm not the only one. Oh well.

Hug and Kisses,