for Blue Tie

1/9/2021 c1 reisova
Very good story
1/4/2021 c1 Denie1943
Finally! The real deal! Oh how sweet it is... Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
5/14/2020 c1 Clare
Wow! Hot one-shot! I now a have a new fetish...ties :P
6/14/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
This was so deliciously sexy and hot. I will never look at Georg's ties in the same way again. :P
Even though it was a sizzling story, I loved the sweetness of Georg saying he would never make her do anything she would be uncomfortable with. Then he proceeded to show her some previously unchartered delights much to her (intense) pleasure.
Loved it.
3/22/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
I love it! really sexy!
1/4/2014 c1 33augiesannie
Sorry I got behind on reviews while I was away - this was awesome - I love a woman in a man's shirt!
1/1/2014 c1 Lindsay
WOW! What a beautiful beautiful story! I LOVE your fics, you write the characters so so well! This story was so hot! Really amazing! Can't wait to read more!
1/2/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
Very hot! Love it!
1/2/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
I've read everything you've written (and loved every single one of course). And you've written some pretty hot fics, but this was by far the hottest. I also loved the way you had him tickle her with the tie and she burst out laughing; it was a nice contrast to the steamy atmosphere of the rest of the story.
1/1/2014 c1 24charleybec
Whoa baby! Wow! No more comments just yet... Just have to cool down...
Great story. Mmmm ties!
1/1/2014 c1 26Mie779
loved this... very wonderful written, loved the shirt and tie idea... very hot... keep the stories coming... ;)
1/1/2014 c1 35lemacd
hot. like, ten lapse marching around the grounds breathing deeply and then a dip in the lake hot. i bet the world would give anything to see julie andrews in nothing but a man's shirt and blue tie.
1/1/2014 c1 2som04
wow. Another great one shot. loved it. Thank you for your story, great work ;) as always.

Come back with more soon, please...

:) :)
1/1/2014 c1 3mquest
Well Happy New Year to you too. Wow..this story...not for the faint of heart...was hot, hot, hot. I think I need to step outside in the 20 degree weather and cool off. lol..really a super story here. I don't know what happened last night, but what ever it was do it again and write another one of these!