for DC Reapers - Omega's Judgement

7/4/2014 c15 18TheXMan99
Savage makes another dodgy deal wonder who it is? Look forward to the next one.
7/4/2014 c15 Guest
And once again Savage finds another way great story dude.
7/4/2014 c15 Greymon Leader
This was a great crossover dude I liked the DC used in it and hope there is a sequel awsome
6/7/2014 c14 Malek
So, Carina Omega died but Maraxus is back for revenge... oh he is going to be so ticked off.

Sierra came back to help John and they ended up making out in the middle of a battle, how romantic :D

Great chapter and I look forward to the rest of the story.
6/6/2014 c14 TheXMan99
Here comes Daddy death
6/6/2014 c14 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
ay things don't look any eaier still though they got one enemy out of the way
5/26/2014 c13 18TheXMan99
Figures Savage would double cross her and wonder if it's another face from the past he's working for?
5/26/2014 c13 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
who is slavege working for a greater power r something like darkside. great chapter my friend I loved it
5/20/2014 c12 Malek
Great chapter dude but you've put a bit where Savage says the same thing twice where he says to Carina that Brainiac served a purpose. Might want to remove one of them.

Apart from that... wow. Another hero dead, a new Batman arrives, and Supergirl is being hunted by Carina's 'children'. Awesome!
5/16/2014 c12 18TheXMan99
As the saying goes "Keep calm and call Batman" well now both Carina and Savage are screwed.
5/16/2014 c12 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
awesome to seeBatman DC's best ever character comes to save the day. good work my friend I still miss Braniac 5
5/13/2014 c11 Malek
Dang Sierra's got some tricks up her sleeves, hey, the Infernal Dimension was that weird place Marrissa created right? The one with all the monsters in it? Oh Voltage is in trouble.

Carina is proving pretty effective as a villain, maybe it's cause she's killing the heroes, and lots of them at that.

Some part of me thinks Sierra might return if John gets in trouble, looking forward to seeing if I'm right.
5/11/2014 c11 18TheXMan99
He had it coming. Did not see the appearance of Vandal Savage good timing on that
5/10/2014 c11 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
omg this is intense. I hope they can save and get out of the dilemma. Poor super girl
5/6/2014 c10 Malek
Near the start of the chapter you have the same paragraph twice, I'd suggest removing one of them.

Wow dude, Light Lass and Brainiac both dead in one chapter! Dang that Carina Omega is not messing around. Totally looking forward to the next chapter!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »