for DC Reapers - Omega's Judgement

5/5/2014 c10 18TheXMan99
Did not see that coming! Things are looking bleak for the heroes and who is the guy?
5/5/2014 c10 Guest
Poor Brainiac 5, Kara is going to want revenge and who is this mysterious guy? Keep it up.
5/4/2014 c1 5Tobi-Douchebag-666
How is this related to
Bleach?
5/4/2014 c10 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
branic 5 aww come on dude why did you have to kill him he's like one of the coolist. I hope super girl is saved and wonder who was the figure in gothem
4/29/2014 c9 Malek
Nice chapter but make sure you and your friend read over the chapter before uploading cause I saw a number of mistakes that slightly ruined this chapter for me.

Aside from that...WOW! A massive fleet of ships and an army of robots attacking the planet and Carina can take control of any of her drones she wants?! That's impressive, wonder how they're going to win this one.
4/25/2014 c9 18TheXMan99
This fight is getting intense and already have a hero down.
4/25/2014 c9 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
wow this chapter does ut one on the edge I could feel my heart beating while reading this good work freind
4/18/2014 c8 18TheXMan99
I think Sierra will help them.
4/18/2014 c8 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
I liked it and iliked how everything has been set up for the chracters that boosted them to come to this point great work dude
4/4/2014 c7 Malek
Dang that girl Sierra is crazy. Better hope no-one else goes after her things, wonder what if she will try to kill the heroes like that mysterious person said she would...

Looking forward to the next chapter
4/1/2014 c7 18TheXMan99
Sierra's feisty one she'll fit right in.
4/1/2014 c7 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Sierra hmm this is getting good my freind
3/18/2014 c6 Malek
Totally epic dude! I loved those two fights, first the wolves then the golem that just would not die. Have to give it credit for not giving up.

So, Sierra huh... and this creepy mysterious figure knows her and that Sierra is going to kill the heroes?

Must, read more!
3/17/2014 c6 18TheXMan99
Can she finish it?
3/17/2014 c6 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
this is epic I love the use of the multiverse greatworkmy freind
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »