for DC Reapers - Omega's Judgement

3/7/2014 c5 Malek
So they're going back to Earth 1, which is where these machines have set up defences... oh there is going to be sooo much trouble.
3/6/2014 c5 18TheXMan99
I get what M-8 means you sometimes have to break the rules to get results.
3/6/2014 c5 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
this is another awesome chapter my friend. it was fantasic all the chracters are coming togather and judgement day is not a good day
2/19/2014 c4 Malek
Great fight dude, only problem I have is that those heroes were getting totally owned and yet Nathan kills the robot in one shot... he's way too powerful a character in my opinion. Voltage getting tortured wasn't the best idea, I mean I thought humanity was supposed to be the good guys, the good guys ain't suppose to hurt people.
2/18/2014 c4 5patattack
it's your story, so obviously you can do whatever you want, but seriously, I've noticed a habit that your characters are pretty much always far stronger than the people of dc comics, which makes things a little less interesting.
2/15/2014 c4 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Another well done chapter my freind great work
2/14/2014 c4 18TheXMan99
When you go out and say it's just as friends it's a date Kara.
1/22/2014 c3 Malek
Pretty cool chapter, I like how we're getting pieces of someone keeping an eye on the heroes and now they've sent a robot to Earth 2? I guess we'll have another large battle soon. Looking forward to it.
1/20/2014 c3 TheXMan99
Good to see how Supergirl is getting on after the leaving the league and whoever this watcher is? Will look forward to more.
1/20/2014 c3 39Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
great chapter I loved Legion and Brainy. it was super love this chapter
1/14/2014 c2 Malek
Nice! A fight, introducing some of the cast, and we've got people spying on the heroes... sounds like something bad is going to happen soon. Awesome chapter dude!
1/13/2014 c2 Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
this is awsome Supergirl was so cool I cant wait to see the next chapter great work dude
1/10/2014 c1 18TheXMan99
Someone more powerful than Superman, guess it can happen and how this ends with her trapped in her own body until someone will awaken her wonder who steps up to stop her?
1/1/2014 c1 Malek
It's awesome already! So much fighting happened and all those heroes died and Earth was lost before the machines were stopped, just wow!

I'm guessing this Carina Omega is going to get loose and be really out for revenge... looking forward to it!
1/1/2014 c1 5patattack
It's alright, I suppose, but seriously... far too easy for the bad guys. Even in DC Universe Online, Brainiac (who pretty much dominated the earth, before the jump back in time thing) had a harder time than that.
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »