FanFiction.Net
for Maybe - Maybe Not

1/18/2014 c3 45octocelot
Very interesting.
I'm VERY excited for the next challenge!

This chapter is a good read, even if it's a bit of a filler.
1/18/2014 c3 56aconsultingwizard
Wow. Angry Hermione
Really funny!
1/14/2014 c2 45octocelot
I do not particularly like this pairing, but this story has been an enjoyable read.
I snickered to myself multiple times at Hermione's temper, and then a few more times at the whole situation itself. Very humorous, this whole thing is.

Lovely two chapters! I'll be sure to follow and read further.
1/14/2014 c1 DH
Good.
1/14/2014 c2 bellatrixlestranqe
AH SHIT LOL

oh dear god

wait let me compose myself
*bursts out laughing again*

OHMYGOSH
Well I've reviewed I expect my Draco to arrive in the post. Snappish. It would be, um, interesting to see everyone's reaction at school if you walk around naked...um. I'll just stop umming. Um. It looks hilarious, can't wait for more. MWAH x
1/13/2014 c2 snapsnip
I love Skeeter! I want to see the next chapter soon!
1/11/2014 c2 2Hufflepuffelephant
It's really great (: i love your style of writing, i'll take you up on that offer of Draco for a day XD
1/11/2014 c2 AJ
Totally amazingly hilariously awesome! :) OMGOSH keep writing! I want to read more! :) :) Update soon!
1/11/2014 c2 7MemoirsofaLostCause
It would've been hilarious if Valerie was partnered with Augusta, who's probably more stern than McGonagall. I think it's cute how the twins are paired together because they're literally a copy of each other. They could become a superhuman in competition. Even I felt offended about the Quidditch remark. I expected Skeeter to say that Will would be her next conquest, not Oliver.
1/11/2014 c2 10nutella and a pencil
YAY!
I GET TO KEEP DRACO!
hehehehe
good chapter, by the way. I think you missed a set of quotation marks somewhere.
But other than that, it was good.
And is Rita playing Fairy godmother, or is it just for the sake of the popularity of her contest?
Probably the latter...
And Hermione has serious anger issues as you mentioned.
whoa.
nutella
1/11/2014 c2 5BookNerd247
I loved that last part "I'm stuck with you and there's nothing you can do about it." Sounds just like my older cousin. Anyway great chapter! Looking forward for more! :)
1/9/2014 c1 Guest
The writing is so good :D :D buttt can you make Hermione get her revenge on the guys for being mean ;)
1/6/2014 c1 yurio-nice
That was totally hilarious, Tris! :) Wow! I quite loved how Blaise fooled Draco into signing the parchment when it was actually something else. I love gay Blaise, that's for sure! :D Hermione's anger management amused me till no end. Poor Gabe! Tut-tut. He quite is the clumsy one, isn't he? And Plan C... Well, you are fantastic. It seemed so real. :) I loved it!
Keep writing,
Crys
1/5/2014 c1 Dramionelove
Aesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Aesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Aesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Aesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Aesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
Can't be bothered to log in
1/5/2014 c1 Haha