for This Will Be Our Favorite Song

5/6 c1 lauraromero1853
This. This is the perfect fic. I don’t need to read anymore because nothing will ever compare to this.
7/22/2020 c1 Kervia
I loved this—soo, soo much! Thank you for writing it and sharing it. It made my day.
4/7/2020 c1 papaslittlecj
Beautiful!
9/30/2018 c1 1glittergasm
This is absolute gold. It’s everything I ever wanted and it’s so, so perfectly done.
7/9/2017 c1 5Fluffyemorabbit
That was absolutely amazing
5/22/2017 c1 Guest
This is perfect. I've scoured all around and ao3 looking for something like this. Thank you very much for this
4/9/2017 c1 Guest
This is it. This is the movie. Dan Harmon. Take. Note.
1/26/2017 c1 AnnaOxford
Awww.
12/20/2016 c1 winterbabyalways
I'm new to Community and after having finished the show, I came here. I am SO happy to have found this beautiful piece of work. From Annie and Jeff coming together, to them navigating their relationship, to taking the next steps...this is truly outstanding. Thank you for posting this marvelous story. Reading it made my day! :)
9/22/2015 c1 8Just A Muggle Artist
Oh wow! This story was so simple and yet beautiful! When I say simple I mean it was just about Jeff and Annie's life continued after Greendale. Nothing fancy just them living their lives and it was so good! I was hoping you wrote till they were old and crippled! I swear I could have read their whole life and been super happy about it! I love your writing style and I love how you made everyone in character. Great story!
7/28/2015 c1 ThatLikeSadia
This is literally everything I have always wanted for Annie and Jeff. I honestly can't believe how you managed to capture such perfect moments. Amazing work as always !
2/28/2015 c1 12The Bad Wolf Who Waited
I don't even know how to sum up my feelings on this. There were times I had to stop because I couldn't read through the tears, and I'm usually really not one for established relationship fics or fics involving marriage and yet here we are, and I have read many many things in my years of fanfic, and this could well be the best of all...
2/16/2015 c1 Jasmine
Wow, great story...this is what I like about a good fanfic, how they still can catch the personality of the character, and spin it for their own story..and that's this fanfic is all about!
7/12/2014 c1 meglovesjeff
I added this to my favorites a long time ago, and I've just reread it again, and seriously. This. Is. Amazing. I actually read parts out loud to my husband! Every character is portrayed so well! Seriously. Amazing. I don't know what else to say.
7/7/2014 c1 she don't stop
Fantastic. I usually don't like Jeff and Annie together, but this was super well done. I especially loved Abed and Troy as protective fathers. Great work
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »