FanFiction.Net
for Pokemon Extreme Travels

10/9/2023 c5 Guest
It was awesome. I hope there is some more chapters in the future.
6/6/2014 c5 10Pumpkiboo
a lil' short but good
6/4/2014 c5 18iamthesea
Nice
4/12/2014 c4 iamthesea
nice way of getting everyone together
3/23/2014 c4 10Pumpkiboo
As I've told you before it's good, there's a lot of he said, she said going on with not much in the way of detail about whats going on. besides that there's a few grammatical and spelling errors.
2/23/2014 c3 Pumpkiboo
ok... first things first. I like the concept of all of Ash's companions meeting each other, though I kind of expected them not to get along. Overall it sounds good though I wish you'd spend more time on dialogue and less on the battle, but thats a person preference. The battles are extremely detailed, which is nice to see
2/8/2014 c2 2Swift4Sweeper
This looks very promising. Keep up the good work!
1/2/2014 c1 157Farla
Your title is misspelled.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

Don't refer to women as "females".

It's okay, four letters.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.