FanFiction.Net

hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
you're funny

Ach ja Ehrenmann, dass du deutsches Zitat reinnimmst
9/19/2017 c1 6Dragons and Dragons
Hey, this story looks really promising, but it's been down for over a year and I really don't want you to have forgotten about it. If the story is dead, then child you at least repost what had been up before?
6/6/2017 c2 2Rinnala
is it possible to repost the old version?, which I assume has some parts that occurred in Middle Earth. It's not that the new version isn't interesting to read, but you haven't updated it in a while and the old version wasn't so bad that you had to delete it from the website untill the newer version gets to the same point in the story.
3/4/2016 c2 31Bar Sira
Dear Svren:

I'm not sure I follow this. Are you saying that you do intend, eventually, to repost the story in this location and under this title, as well as on your other profile as "For Fallen Souls"? Or are this note intended (rather in contravention of site rules) simply to remain notes with no story attached? And, in either case, why?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
3/2/2016 c2 Guest
People who find the premise interesting read this.
2/28/2016 c2 9Zaidee Lighthart
Boy am i glad that i didn't just delete this then. When i recently cleaned my favorites and put most of the long, unfinished (likely dead) stories in my alert. Off to read shortly.
2/28/2016 c2 3NitaIce
Thank you for letting us know. I've been waiting on it!
2/27/2016 c2 zachary2
Yes we are reading your notes, we look forward to the day you write some more.
2/27/2016 c2 kuroshiro spade
YES! thank you for updating!
2/27/2016 c2 AlternateInverse
Yay! I've been waiting since 2013 xD!
2/27/2016 c2 LittleManY2K
Yes! Finally!
9/30/2015 c1 kuroshiro spade
Can you put the original version please? Until you get the rewrite it looks good and i really want to read it. Thank you ! I hope you did not forget this fic.
9/13/2015 c1 Guest
Can you please repost the original? pretty please, at least until you post the rewrite
7/22/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
I hope to see this story one day. I came too late to see the earlier version.
7/15/2015 c1 3ManyGamePlayer
I hope you update soon! This sounds interesting, and I hope to read it! Can't wait! ;)
339 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »