for My Little Pony: Disney Tales

5/25/2016 c5 4RATNMR7
Please continue! I wanna see what the foals turn into on Pleasure Island. Keep it up.
5/25/2016 c3 RATNMR7
How cute and unique. Personally, I kinda wanted to see Discord to kiss Fluttershy(I'm kinda a Fluttercord shipper), but this works. Movin' on to the next story!
2/28/2015 c4 dr-fanmai-lover
2/11/2015 c5 Guest
1/12/2015 c5 hi
I love it!
11/16/2014 c5 Snowfost
Im afraid this is confusing. Also, HURRY UP AND FINISH THE FREKIN' story!
11/16/2014 c1 Snowfrost
Die trixie,DIE! I hate you! Fluttershy is SO cute. Good job. Is her prince going to be discord? Oh boy, oh boy. It should. I am a REALLY big fan of fluttercord.
8/8/2014 c5 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR BLUE PARATROOPA I THINK THAT MY LITTLE PONY AND DISNEY CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE MY LITTLE PONY DISNEY TALES CHAPTER 5 PINKIE PIE NOCCHIO 2 WAS GREAT
6/20/2014 c4 Guest
Lol pinkie
5/30/2014 c1 Lily
Sleeping Marilena:When i was a young kid i was cursed by an evil witch on my 14th birthday to prick my finger on a spinning wheel and to fell into sleep like i grew up on my fourteenth birthday i met him.A charming prince named andy davis from toy story had that beautiful short brown hair,those beautiful sparkly blue eyes and his kind that was the time we fell in mpoudouridou and christina tolika were there when i pricked my they went to andy's home and said to him:Andy,andy we have a promblem your beautiful princess has pricked her finger and is charming prince in shock took his horse and run back to the castle to save after cutting the roses and killing the dragon he found me sleeping rosy lips were looking beautifully,my brown hair was was moved by my kidness when i helped him with his sister at homework so he decided to kiss he did he closed his eyes and kissed honey eyes opened with happiness as i saw him we came down the entrance to my school and danced once upon a dream before the book and scene fanted with me and him kissing again.
Sleeping beauty/Briar rose:Me
Prince phillip:Andy davis (From toy story 3)
Maleficent:Sophia stregiadou
Flora and fauna:Lenia mpoudouridou and christina tolika
Mary:Molly davis (from toy story 3)
King stefan and queen leah:Harry styles and konstantina douca
Queen Lily:Mrs davis
3/27/2014 c5 8LEC743
So when is chapter 6 coming out?
3/8/2014 c5 LEC743
I liked how you used Pinkie Pie as Pinocchio. But I didn't like how you maked Mrs. Cake the bad guy who build Pleasure Island, though it dose explore that expect of her character. Hope to see your next chapter.
3/8/2014 c3 LEC743
I liked it. It was sweet, cute, and fun to read. Good job:)
1/23/2014 c3 NobodieZ
I love the part "it could have been on the cheek instead." line.
1/23/2014 c2 NobodieZ
Good work. Twilight was funny in this chapter
18 Page 1 2 Next »