for Dark Endearment

7/3/2014 c2 5elennemigo
That was the best ┬źnever-happened┬╗ kiss ever! just... just...so freaking perfect! and thank you for adding those little details that make that scene even bigger!
1/5/2014 c1 Guest
Please complete Oliver and Company ASAP
1/4/2014 c2 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
Yeeeeees! Ive been waiting for someone to have the proper guts and skill to do this-and here this darling story is! *hugs* you are just wonderful!
1/3/2014 c2 17Kathmak
Ah! I knew there was some tongue involved, lol. I know this is probably a complete fic now, but might you consider a third chapter? I just envision Sherlock showing up late at Molly's apartment that same day. He just has to finish what he started with her before he can run off and take care of Moriarty's network. *offers you a cookie of your choice if you consider it* In any case, I loved this.
1/3/2014 c2 splatterpaintsupernatural
This. Is. Amazing.
1/3/2014 c2 4Renaissancebooklover108
im not even ashamed to admit how many times i rewatched this scene xD
1/3/2014 c1 Renaissancebooklover108
i was just watching it...watching, watching, thinking hmm that's an interesting idea and then i was just like
OH MY GOD
WHAT THE HELL'
GATISS I LOVE YOU
and then it was fake :"(
1/3/2014 c1 roxyxena007
Oh, my! What an entrance! What an exit! Thanks for putting it in words!
1/3/2014 c1 15BurkelyDuffieldLover
I was gaping at my screen when this happened, and I was so mad when I found out it was just a theory by Anderson.

Great one-shot, it's amazing!
1/3/2014 c2 smileysarah94
*low whistle* Wowza!

I'm so pleased you wrote the companion piece and in such little time too! :D My inner fangirl is screaming right now - oh how I wish I was Molly regardless of it being a fantasy, haha.

Once again, this was well written and hot as f***

I can only hope that Molly calls off her engagement even if nothing happens between her and Sherlock...I can still dream :D
1/3/2014 c1 DramaticLlamas
God damn, I nearly died in an explosion of fangirlishness. Such a well done and sexy scene.
1/3/2014 c1 1TheLadyInTheTardis
After watching this scene, I had to go back and watch it again, just because it has officially earned the spot of "Most Surprising Scene EVER". It was hot, and I was devastated when it was revealed to be fake. But nonetheless, you did a beautiful job off capturing it in words (especially from Molly's point of view), and kudos to you! (Might I suggest a companion from Sherlock's point of view? ;)
1/3/2014 c1 8BeazyBops
This made me want to squeal and jump up and down and good lord can you write
1/2/2014 c1 3thetamedrose
This opening scene was so hot, I had to pause, rewind, and rewatch it to see if it actually happened. (The hair ruffle!)

Even though we all know this didn't technically happen, they filmed it and that's enough for us to keep going.

THAAANK YOU FOR THIS. I enjoyed reading Molly's POV of this scene. :)
1/2/2014 c1 Anna
WOW.

Best Sherlolly thing ive ever seen.
21 Page 1 2 Next »