for Our Days at Dear Old Shiz

2/13/2014 c3 rellimmes
too lazy to sign in, but i absolutely LOVE your story! I'm a fan of the E/E pairing, and the rest are so original! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
2/14/2014 c8 7Phantasma'sRose
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i think that's the longest yay i've ever used!
1/26/2014 c7 Phantasma'sRose
Awesome Account name BTW!
I bet you half of the people don't even realize the number wasn't chosen at random...
1/26/2014 c7 Blu98
Yay! An update! Keep doing that! And while elphaba was a little more open at first with a stranger than usual, this piece is is AU and I think it's cute she's so open with Erik, since they relate so well. Please don't give the story up! I like all the pairings, but your eliciting seems a bit rushed. I'm dont have experience with writing, defiantly none with publishing my writing, so I know it must be kinda terrible to read criticizing reviews from people like me who really have room to talk. But please know I mean whatever I say as constructive criticism. Keep updating as I said before, because this story is extremely creative! I commend you for your imagination!
1/18/2014 c5 Phantasma'sRose
Luv luv luuuuv it so far! I hope you keep writing it! Some of my favorite fanfics stopped right in the middle! I love the idea too!
1/5/2014 c5 8NellytheActress
Really great idea! I love Wicked and Les Misrables and The Phantom of the Opera and Frozen they great movies/musicals.
1/4/2014 c5 Blu98
This story is surprisingly cute! I was a little skeptic with all the different characters, but this is extremely creative and really works, for so many reasons that it would take forever to type out!... but keep updating! This story is awesome and I'll be interested to see where it goes! :)