for Sarcastic Chipmunks in Space Age Forests

7/7/2014 c4 Lilybud
Ah, so THAT'S where the chipmunk title comes in.
All in all, a very cute, fun read! Thanks for writing this!
7/7/2014 c3 Lilybud
Huh, Luna and Bo together? Not what I expected, but sounds interesting! Heh, Luna's gift was pretty nice.
7/7/2014 c1 Lilybud
You know what's a bit annoying yet insanely fun at the same time? Here I was, practically despising Chase because I've always found him rude and mean in the video games. Then stories like THIS make me not only start to like him, but even smile and chuckle at him! What he did for Candace was just so sweet! And now I can no longer say that I am not a Chase-fan; for that I both thank you and not-thank you.
On a more serious note, as always, this was a great beginning to a story! Cannot wait to read the rest!
1/12/2014 c5 10Iridescent Swan
YAY A TOT CHRISTMAS STORY! :D

Hello lavender! Firstly, hope you had an awesome Christmas and New Year :) Next, I love your titles. :)) And also I love the couples you picked out. in my opinion, your best point was your characterization of Luna.

Special mention: Luke was hilarious! (Lukeeee 3)

The way Chase reacted to Candace's surprise was also very unique, I loved it! xD
1/4/2014 c5 35Cotton Candy Mareep
Aaaw, this drabble was a nice way to end it. It shows that Luna's newly built relationship with Bo isn't over yet, as there may be another date sometime in the near future, despite their age difference, haha.

Great job on this story! It was both hilarious and adorable, which is a nice mix for a romance-themed Christmas fic, and I enjoyed reading it!

1/4/2014 c4 Cotton Candy Mareep
This was another nice chapter. It was sweet of Candace to show Chase her secret spot that she and Luna had created as children, and the snowball fight with Luna and Bo was a nice touch. She and Chase were so cute, and it really took me by surprise when Candace kissed him! She's so shy, I didn't expect that, but maybe it'll build up her self-confidence a bit.

1/4/2014 c3 Cotton Candy Mareep
Haha, that was hilarious how Hamilton seemed insistent that Luna was a kid, especially since she’s so sensitive about that. The interaction between Luna and Julius was also really funny.

Luna’s gift to Bo was cute! I like how their relationship is playing out so far, as it’s nice of Luna to try and make Bo feel like there’s someone else in town there for him.

Nice job, I love how this story is going so far!

1/4/2014 c2 Cotton Candy Mareep
Aaaww, Luke was so funny in this chapter, with the tree-shaped Christmas cookies that Luna brought over. “Cookies! They’re trees! Hey Bo! Come get some tree cookies!” I just think he’s hilarious, though definitely childish, haha.

Haha, I like that you mentioned Animal Crossing; that’s one of my favorites. I bet Luke likes to just run with his axe around chopping down trees willy-nilly when he plays it; I could definitely see him doing that.

You’ve done a great job writing this, considering that you’ve never played this game. I know you mentioned that Luke and Bo are brothers, which isn’t true, but someone has already pointed that out anyway, and it doesn’t detract from the story at all. Because honestly, they're so close, they might as well be brothers.

1/4/2014 c1 Cotton Candy Mareep
I saw the title of this story and immediately thought, ‘What the heck? What could this possibly be about? And how could this title have anything to do with the story?” It definitely caught my attention with its weirdness, at least. And the characters involved are some of my Animal Parade favorites.

I loved the way you wrote the characters in this, especially Chase and Luna. It seems that Luna actually has a crush on Chase, which is interesting. And that scene between Candace and Chase was adorable! I loved how nervous Candace became when Chase pulled off his sweater. This is a funny story so far, and not nearly as weird as I thought it was going to be, which is probably a good thing, haha.

Also, I love the idea of a Christmas Secret Santa gift exchange in Castanet, with Luna getting Bo as her recipient. Though if she really wanted to know what Bo likes, she probably should have asked Luke rather than Chase, since Luke and Bo are practically brothers.

Nice job so far, I can't wait to read on!

1/2/2014 c5 32Shimmerleaf
Hehe, thank you so much for lovely story! c:

The conversations between Luna and Bo, with Luke, made me laugh quite a bit, especially the part about Animal Crossing and the trees; I can pretty much imagine Luke playing that game for that, haha. Candace and Chase was adorable too! Their impromptu sweater exchange was a nice surprise and made even better when they were both wearing them still on Christmas.

Hamiliton made me grin and Maya worrying that she might've food poisoned Chase also got a chuckle out of me. I definitely loved everything in this, from the first chapter up until the end. I never would've thought that Luna liked Chase, but hey, thanks for the idea for a new pairing : D Your titles were also amusing to see.

There were some parts that made me go "huh?" since as Bo and Luke being brothers and Candace being the one to kiss Chase but they didn't distract from the story and since you said you never actually played ToT, I'm definitely impressed.

Again, thank you so much for this. It definitely provided me with a great start to the new year. I wish you a happy (belated) new years! -showers you with hearts-