for The Auggie Chronicles

5/31/2019 c86 4Hegemone
I really enjoyed the story from Auggie's perspective. Thanks!
5/30/2019 c74 Hegemone
I love that Eric designed the laser cane!
5/30/2019 c71 Hegemone
Why is this the moment I tear up?
5/30/2019 c30 Hegemone
Yikes. That was scary! And so unexpected.
5/30/2019 c28 Hegemone
Poignant! Wow.
12/15/2018 c86 TetraFish06
This was a great story... I enjoyed all the background on Auggie immensely. I love his family! I'll have to check out your other stories!
9/30/2017 c86 42moms5thchild
Love this story, it is a really tight and interesting view of Auggie and his life pre-Annie.

Mom
4/9/2016 c86 shinystar19yay
One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Great flow and wonderful character development. Well done!
9/4/2015 c86 18eternalnight8806
So I've spent practically every available waking moment reading this for the past several days and i have to say, wow! this was very imaginative as well as keeping canon as much as possible. Truly enjoyed. I do kind of wish you would continue it. Do key moments or missions from Auggie's point of view but it's of course your story and decision. Loved how true it felt, almost like the show could have written this back story for our beloved Auggie. Awesome story! I may have to look and see what else you have written... :)
1/14/2015 c70 10meburleson
Love this small glimpse into authors head! It's so rare to see. You write all the characters so perfectly.
1/14/2015 c68 meburleson
Again, I am amazed at your ability yo tell Auggie's story so wonderfully! I love Author and Joan and am trilled youve included them. I can't wait to keep reading!
1/14/2015 c64 meburleson
I literally just smiled very broadly, clapped my hands to myself and quietly said "yay" at the mention of Joan. :) seriously in love with everything about your story. I can't even stop between chapters long enough to review each one, for which I apologize perfusely.
1/14/2015 c45 meburleson
Wow! This was so incredibly well written. I could not peel my eyes from the screen for even a moment as I read.
1/13/2015 c43 meburleson
I've now read half of your story and I have to say, I'm in love! You've brought so much more to the character of Auggie. I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully amazing tale that is Auggie's story.
1/9/2015 c86 septemagalia
I know I already commented on the last chapter, but - YOST. Your canon references are so spot on, I have to stop reading and marvel for a few seconds. So rock solid, so nice to read after the cancellation was announced. Yay for you!
369 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »