FanFiction.Net
for the snowy friendship

3/18/2014 c11 10Crawling In My Crawl
Oh my gosh Kuma I love you for saying that
3/17/2014 c13 32QueerEpileptic
When are everyone gonna find out about Matthew and Ivan!
3/15/2014 c12 QueerEpileptic
RusCan makes the world turn America is going to freak out when he finds out!
3/10/2014 c11 darkgolwneon
update soon I need to read more! keep up the good work
3/9/2014 c11 unprofessional ninja
gsrhjvderj happiness :D. I love how kuma gives his little comments to canada its so cute and i keep thinking is america going to do something then imma flip a table is anger and excitment.
3/7/2014 c11 QueerEpileptic
When is the world going to find out?!
3/2/2014 c10 QueerEpileptic
3/2/2014 c4 LADYLUCKCHAN
This is really good so far! But I must point this out ... Wouldn't Matthew know that the hockey team is not the blue jays because the blue jays are actually a Canadian baseball team... The Toronto blue jays... They are my fav baseball team. But it's so good so far! Keep up the great work
2/28/2014 c10 1Riane V
Wait! I just finished reading all ten chapters! Update comrade! I need the next chapter like france needs his next fuck. Please with syrup on top.
2/25/2014 c9 32QueerEpileptic
Awww I love RusCan 3
1/26/2014 c6 QueerEpileptic
RUSCAN FOR THE WIN!
1/13/2014 c4 Fangirl0102
I really liked this chapter :D but don't ever feel rushed, if you need to take an extra day to check everything over, so be it. We'll live I promise! :D like I said, I really did like this chapter, it has a lot of potential, but it does seem like you are rushing (for example a few times where it was meant to say Ivan, it said I van).
I really don't want to sound mean, and I hope you don't mind my criticism, because I really do love how this story is going, and I want to support you the best that I can.
If you need any help at all just pm me and I'll see what I can do! J
1/13/2014 c3 Fangirl0102