for Traces

8/15/2019 c1 theDsacrifice
This is an amazing story! Beautiful, touching, tearing at the heart. Amazing!

I wish you were still writing!
11/10/2018 c1 lipglosskaz
Oooh, this was amazing!
Love me some hurt sam and worried dean.
All the minor characters were all great too!
3/20/2017 c1 13creativesm75
Excellently done.
7/4/2016 c1 4sunshine102897
This was absolutely amazing! Beautifully written! Thanks for writing
10/16/2015 c1 Guest
this was an awesome story! really really true to the canon! i loved this!
6/9/2015 c1 4Quicker Than Silver
Really well written and an excellent plot too!
11/22/2014 c1 7NoilyPrat
Came here from the shout out on High and Low by K Hanna Korossy.

VERY good writing, pacing. I like the way you tied it into the shows, and the possibility - nay, the PROBOBILITY it happened. VERY awesome.

Want to read your other story now. :-)
4/23/2014 c1 110LeeMarieJack
An excellent story, nicely imagined. Good job.
2/17/2014 c1 dashipper
Wow... this is an awesome story! I think dust must have made my eyes water from time to time. LOL! I hope that you will write more stories and I will be waiting to read them. Thanks for sharing! : )
1/21/2014 c1 Fantabulous
What a beautifully written ode to the brothers and their struggles. I loved the way you pulled in The Return of the King. Hmmm, you think that there might be some similarities between Sam and Dean and Frodo and Sam or perhaps Boromir and Faramir?
1/20/2014 c1 150Random Ruth
Wow-ee, what an amazing story! Bravo! And you first one too? Simply amazing. I don't hate John, but the hike to the burger joint - nearly wrote chip shop there, oops - was really powerful, and I was begging John not to turn up and spoil it for them. And Dean's reaction to Sammy standing up to Dad for him is perfect. You've slotted this into canon really neatly as well. And I don't know why but I liked the part when the demon was complaining that he was totally screwed. Made me smile. :) I'm new to SPN too, having caught up with the world back in the autumn. Such a fantastic show, and reading fics like this just makes it all the better. So thank you, and welcome to the club! Keep writing fics like this and you'll never get kicked out, haha! Serioisly, though, top job. :)
1/15/2014 c1 LittleLurker
Came here to read your first story via K Hanna's rec. at the end of her latest story and I've got to say:
I liked yours, too - a lot. So far I've never read anything along those lines, so it was a good idea and I also liked your writing style. Please go on and thanks for sharing! D.
1/9/2014 c1 606K Hanna Korossy
So well-written, and a fascinating idea. With time travel as an option, why wouldn't they try more than once to wipe out Sam before he can become a Lucifer meatsuit? Also some lovely emoting from Dean, not overdone and very in-character. I just wish it hadn't ended like this for Jim. :(
28 Page 1 2 Next »