FanFiction.Net
for The Subject of Love

6/14/2017 c7 xXLittlebitXx
Honestly this is such an amazing fanfic it's like an injustice that you never finished it. Maybe one day.
7/31/2015 c7 Attack on Yaoi
Yuush yushhh update pls
10/30/2014 c3 2Genious.nc
Chapter 3 French sentences correction: "Tu es la plus belle chose que j'ai jamais vu" ("vous" is used when you talk with someone you don't know, an older person or someone that you have to treat with respect, like your boss or our teacher), "Reste dans ma vie s'il te plaît". The rest is correct )
10/30/2014 c2 Genious.nc
I really like your story! I'm only at chapter 2 but it's awesome so far! But you did a lot of grammar mistakes in your French sentences (I'm French so I can't help noticing!) Here, have a correct translations: "Ma classe de français finit à 4 heures de l'après-midi", "Je suis la putain de Levi" (oh my god, it's sound so rude in French), "J'aime être pris par derrière" (it's not a word-to word-translation, mine means "I love to take it from behind" but there no correct way to say your sentence without sounding really weird) and the last one "S'il te plaît, baise moi comme un chien" (gawd Levi is so fucking rude XD)
8/8/2014 c2 2whitehairedallthaway
Bwhahahahaha i laughed so hard this chapter
(Also the preveous one)

You see, i have french and understood everything in your story so i was like

Oh no you just didnt tell him to say Thát
And than he was like "oh pffff it just means that you are my student" that petite merde

Hahahahaha
7/9/2014 c7 2Gnos fo Ytinrete
Aw! So sweet! Haha. Levi's Napoleon complex is showing. heheh.
I think more cats are in order, yes? lol
7/8/2014 c2 Gnos fo Ytinrete
I was laughing so hard as I was reading Levi's prank phrases. lol.
7/3/2014 c7 14the upward glance
It's been years since I've reviewed anything omg but I really enjoy your story! Your characterizations are quite good, and you make them your own too which is nice to see. Having Levi be the smoldering man who makes everyone hot for teacher was brilliant aha. I know I couldn't resist him. The budding romance between him and Eren is lovely! I hope to read more soon.
6/21/2014 c7 blue-noctis95
This is absolutely adorable. God I love Levi and Eren so much. And totally sensing an Armin x Jean thing. Pls update soon! :)
5/22/2014 c2 6TheeWiccaChick
Levi is a sneaky bastard...
5/19/2014 c7 Guest
ahhh! yay! new updates for this story make ma happy! great job! and im so glad that Armin's is okay and that their date went well! it was so cute :3 i can wait to see what happens next! update soon! :)
5/19/2014 c7 2SerevainSil
ahh! yay! new updates make me happy! really great chapter and im glad everything worked out with Armin and im so really happy that their date went so well. it was so cute :3 i cant wait for the next update! :) keep up the good work!
5/13/2014 c7 FuckleNutzle
awww cute!
5/13/2014 c7 Kisecchi27
aww that was so adorable! pls update soon :)
5/12/2014 c7 serendipitouss
Aww that's soo adorable! Levi and the cat are like the cutest things ever! I enjoyed this chapter too much!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »