for Tracks

1/14/2014 c1 sweetveruca
You're breaking my heart! Keep up the good work
1/12/2014 c1 15Appello
I love the way you incorporate backstory into this. It's so well done.

I'm in serious Caryl deprivation mode right now, so this was a real great piece to read. Hope you keep it up!
1/6/2014 c1 11i luv ewansmile
This was really good! Poor Daryl.
1/4/2014 c1 aisha37
I'm hapy you writing again. Greate start.
1/4/2014 c1 3peonies01
So excited for this story! Great start tying in the sneak peek too! Can't wait to see what happens!
1/4/2014 c1 Daniyell37
Aghhh this is the first story I've read that'll be about the last half of the season. So excitedd
1/4/2014 c1 10Merle's Right Hand
What a beautifully wonderful first chapter! I am really looming forward to more. Really, just brilliant!
1/4/2014 c1 hanagirl
So excited to read another fic from you. Can't wait to read more.
1/4/2014 c1 30Nova802
Oh wow! I loved how young Daryl's experiences form him into the man he's become: his tracking skills, his relationship with Merle, particularly his status as the eternal younger brother, *always* the follower, and the reluctance regarding physical contact, the uncertainty as to what kind of touch it's going to be. Merle's comment about how he thinks too much was PERFECT, not just as a indicator of their personalities but also as a comment on Daryl's relationship with Carol. Finally, you don't say it explicitly, but does your line "It was the loneliest feeling in the world, being out their on your own and knowing no one was looking for you" connect to Carol as well? Good stuff, as always!
1/3/2014 c1 7pia-lexandra
I love it! I love the transition from looking for Merle to looking for Carol, and the connection you made to being lost and alone. I can't wait to read more!
1/3/2014 c1 42Ravenesque2
Gahhh! What a wonderful introduction, and a glimpse of Merle-loving Merle at that!
1/3/2014 c1 guest cindy
Loved it! I hope this is how the 2 Daryl episodes we're getting plays out...Nice writing..can't wait to keep reading!
1/3/2014 c1 36subversivegrrl
Oh, this is excellent. Can't wait to see where you take it!
1/3/2014 c1 17BSparrow
First of all, it's so good to see you writing again!

Second of all, this is beautiful! Such a lovely take on this scene. And Merle! That nearly made me tear up. That and seeing Daryl vulnerable, admitting that he's lost but that he's not a kid anymore. He's come a long way since that. But, of course, the best part is how you slipped the little mention of Carol in at the end. Of course Beth would know that he's concerned about her and of course he would be looking for her.

This could have been ripped right from the show. In fact, I'm sure it's much, much better than the actual scene we'll see. Great job!
1/3/2014 c1 24serpetinefire
So glad to see you writing again! Like the take on this scene, especially the beginning with Merle...