FanFiction.Net
for Elsa Lets Go (of her Bowels)

6/26/2020 c1 Katie
I...I have no words. This is simultaneously the most disgusting and the most epic thing I've ever read in my life. This is ART.

Way to go. You really outdid yourself.
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
My...God...Why?
I died at beeg blowout. The most hilarious thing I have ever read.
2/10/2016 c1 7NicPie
Oh my gosh. I'm dying. That was hilarious. Poor, poor Elsa. She made quite a mess of things. ;) I had a feeling the toilet wouldn't flush. And then the chaos of the aftermath... Sooo funny.

A friend and I actually joked about something like this a long time ago but we never got around to writing it. This is so much better, though. I loved how you worked in movie elements and everything. Oaken and the 'blowout' line... *snort*

But yeah... Poor Elsa. :P No more parties for her.
5/30/2015 c1 40Concolor44
Abso-freakin'-lutely Hilarious!
5/30/2015 c1 6Aeluna
Haha, this was hilarious! I'm not usually one for modern day fics but... Wow, this was something! The lyrics just made it all the more amusing! Great fic, keep up the good work!
1/9/2015 c1 IHATEHANS9987
I read this whille I was on the toilet
10/26/2014 c1 mjay.gomez.7
Heres a poem:
Poopfics
Oh my god...
Oh good god..
Poopfics make me lol
Freakin funny
Inevitable toilet humor
Crazy is what my neighbors think of me
Shoot my moms here.
9/8/2014 c1 56oldaccount10r
Wow pretty gross but hilarious! And very descriptive.
I think I lost it at "big blowout" Although I feel pretty bad for her...
I'm writing a story sort of like this where Anna and Elsa get food poisoning. what can I say I love that kinda humor!
Anyway very funny, gave me a good laugh.
9/5/2014 c1 Frozen12065
2 questions

this set in modern day?
2CAN YOU MAKE A SEQUEL?
5/24/2014 c1 harry idk
what the fuck is this that i just read all iknow was that it was funny and certainly creative
5/24/2014 c1 2austinspancakes
Lol
5/22/2014 c1 MortifiedFry
LOL, you're evil.
5/6/2014 c1 Guest
Lol made me laugh a bit bit i wish she was at least wearing underwear at yhe end o.o poor neighbors..
You think thats a problem? I swallowed a plastic bead on accident and now, six months later, it still hasnt come 'out' and i can feel it when i lay down. After doing some research, i found out that it could kill me if i dont get it taken out but i dont wanna tell my parents and freak my mom out... o.o
4/30/2014 c1 Guest
i just have one thing to say that was funny and what the fuck did i just read
4/7/2014 c1 AliceJanus