for little triumphs

3/12/2016 c3 Song Butterfly Girl
whhoo i cant wait for the next chapter!
3/12/2016 c2 Song Butterfly Girl
OMG IKUTO'S THREAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER BROTHER GOALS!
2/11/2014 c3 17Children of Light
I loved how two characters who people don't think much of stepped in to help Kukai and Utau with their issues.
1/31/2014 c2 9The Honor Lord -moved
Oh my gosh, it's been forever since I've read fanfics but I'm so, so glad I found this when I did. This is so cute and adorable and the way you characterize the two of them and their relationship is just perfect and exactly how I envision it.
I was thinking of writing a fic with Sion a while back (a while being years and years ago) but I gave up on it but I'm so glad someone else decided to bring her back as well.
And I'm absolutely in love with your writing style; it's just so cute and it fits the tone of the fic so well.
I have this dumb goofy smile on my face right now, even though it's ended on a sad note (for now) but I can't stop smiling because of how adorable and fluffy the other parts were. I'm so happy right now, thank you uwu I can't wait to see where this is headed!
1/28/2014 c2 17Children of Light
Poor Kukai!
1/25/2014 c2 1Ririrou
Kaidou is so sassy I can't xD
And this chapter was angsty too D': nooooooooo

I hope everything will be well though.. thanks for the update! Definitely looking forward to others
1/20/2014 c1 Ririrou
omg this was the cutest thing I have ever read omgkfdsgsdhgf ship aah yes beautiful.
The ending was no though DD; my heart just cracked a little bit and now I'm depending on you to fix it ;w; I hope you consider updating! 3
1/6/2014 c1 38Wxnderland
This is a really good story, I love it and I hope you plan on updating