for Lightning Strike

5/7/2018 c3 4janusscientes
It's all nice and good but...Grammar!
6/15/2016 c19 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved it!
2/4/2016 c19 8Erudessa-gabrielle
LOVE IT!
8/31/2014 c19 7Lady-Finwe
Loved it, I didnt like Toll dying as he is my fav but great writing :) hoping to read more of your stories soon :)
4/2/2014 c7 Guest
THANK U THANK U THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR KEEPING BILLY ALIVE ! :)
You're officially my new favorite person :)
3/18/2014 c19 Whitelion69
This was a very good story.I am glad that Kate ended up with Billy.
2/24/2014 c15 2MiniCinnamon99
Fuck yes! Rot in hell you bitch!
2/20/2014 c14 MiniCinnamon99
Aww...It's adorable! I can't wait for more action though.
2/7/2014 c10 MiniCinnamon99
O...m...g! You KILLED Toll! Oh my god! That is...wow. Great job. I mean that was totally his personality. He would give his life for anyone's in a heartbeat. Great job. And I KNEW something had to go wrong!
2/5/2014 c10 5PuddingCup30
WOW! As much as I hate seeing characters die, I love it when writers take that leap and off them. It shows a sort of courage that is hard to muster up and can really backfire if done poorly. I'm interested to see where you go with this story, you've got me caught up in it, hook, line and sinker! Thanks for the fast update!
2/3/2014 c9 2MiniCinnamon99
Wait...that's...no...that's...WRONG! Please you can't tell me anyone's buying this! Since when did anything go smoothly for the Expendables and what happened to Kate's bad feeling? There has got to be more to this am I right? This Silva is too much of a sleaze bag to just roll over like this so something has to back fire. That's it, there's no two ways about it. Something bad has to happen. And I'll be waiting for it when it does.

Besides my insane ramblings though it's really good. Love the story and I'm sure the plot line is still making progress behind the scenes. All of the characters are IN CHARACTER which is extremely hard to do but you seem to have managed fine. Great Job!

MiniCinnamon99
1/30/2014 c8 Mariam
Hii the story is AMAZING. I love the relatiship very much, i cant wait till the update. Its marvelous. But could u please write more on qhat happend to Billy back in Albania? Thanks ur amazing keep it up :D
1/9/2014 c3 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter to see her with the rest of the group:)
1/7/2014 c2 Lycanthrope Vera
Hey I like your story
so please continue
because I want to read more chapters
xoxo Vera
1/6/2014 c2 Guest
Great chapter liking this story can never have enough expendables. Can't wait to see what happens next