for Rats in the Real World or Pulled out the Show

8/29/2018 c6 Ungaceful Human
Tis I! The author!
Came back to see some new reviews on my old stories and I cannot remember my password to get back into my account. Basically, I fell out for a while and when I got back in the fandom I couldn't get back into my account. More info on my YouTube channel with the same name I'm posting this under. "Why did I write this?" is the vid that explains stuff.
6/24/2017 c6 7J.K.Gardner
HURY UP WE ARE WAITING
7/20/2015 c6 JustCuz
I love it please update
11/24/2014 c6 labrats123
Where is thw updates?
10/13/2014 c6 redbandsocietym
hi awesomesauce story please make more
3/15/2014 c6 Lovely Lilly 16
That was really good! Please make Grace remember in the next chapter I can't stand the irony of it all :-)
3/10/2014 c6 6spooky jaz
You fic is great can't wait for the rest :)
3/9/2014 c6 2emylova
UPDATE
3/9/2014 c6 5AngelGoneDevil69
awesome JOB! cAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
3/8/2014 c6 30Ann4ever17
If you want to get back in the show, I would recommend watching what's out of the 3rd season. So far it's awesome and their new lab looks cook and techy...plus not to mention Douglas (one of my fave villians). I don't mind that they are short as long as you have updated (:
3/3/2014 c5 Frostpinkloverfr
Please update soon.
2/26/2014 c1 Guest
Hahaha. That's just like me. I love a lot of bad guys. Like Loki (he's really cute to me idk why) and Marcus (again really cute) and Herobrine is just epic.
2/24/2014 c5 12Scorpion97
Please update! I need to know!
2/11/2014 c5 1wildtrance
Why?!

D:

I need more to read to live!
1/25/2014 c5 78LabRatsWhore
Fuck! That sucks. But definitely go with google Chrome. I love firefox, but it depends on the computer what browsers it likes best. And of course, internet explorer is sooooooo suckish (it literally sucks balls and eggs) and is a no go.
27 Page 1 2 Next »