for And it happens like it usually does

4/13/2014 c1 1SttefannLoverr
Amazing! This story has everyrhing! I love it! I'm happy that I have read it.
1/10/2014 c1 stefanpaulfan
It's a hell of a story. And the best part is the ending. the way you've described Stefan thoughts is amazing and exactly how it would happen in the show. Sudden and so not cliche.. Just their love. Wow
1/7/2014 c1 heyhey
I really liked this! oh God, this couple makes me so anxious, I want them back togheter so badly, but it has to take time because she has hurt him too much and, if they get back togheter (I hope so!), she has to have had her time with Damon to be 100% sure that she wants Stefan and only Stefan, because her lack of real decision when it comes to who she wants to be with is unfair to both brothers!
great fanfiction! (:
1/5/2014 c1 notorrious
I adore this. Kudos.
1/4/2014 c1 Guest
loved it:)
1/4/2014 c1 7x all over you
I'm in love with this story. Like seriously in love.
1/4/2014 c1 stelenaxeternal
Ehmm it's well written and all but i don't think that they would just have sex bc of break up or a fight i mean it doesn't seem like Stefan to act like that( the shit that writers did with Rebekah and Kat) or even Elena i don't believe i'm saying this actually but yeah i know it's fanfic and it can be AU-ish to real characters but still plus i don't believe that Elena loves or loved or whatever Damon ever more than Stefan sighhh. Anyway my little blah blah is completely out of place and i could go on more about Stefan accepting Elena through everyting but ... overall good reading.