for The Compassionate

10/29/2019 c4 Rufy SaeYuki
yeah definitely too late. you just need to surrender
6/7/2016 c4 3RukiaDeathKuchiki
can you update this I really wanna see where it goes
2/13/2016 c4 LMJM5h
More please
6/3/2015 c4 Guest
Duuude, I love this. To the reviewer who said 'too much Kahlan and Cara' I respectfully say bugger off. There can NEVER be enough of these two.

And I'm loving the second person narrative, it's quite refreshing and a nice change. It's not easy to pull off but it's going great so far. Please keep on working on this :) I am so looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for writing and sharing!

- Til the fat lady sings (too lazy to sign in, probably...)
4/29/2015 c4 tailog
that was really cool I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/28/2015 c4 manhattanpizza
Wow it took you less than a year! Haha okay.
That's pretty awesome but I still feel like it's only a start. Do you plan to write a long story? Anyway, keep going : )
2/18/2015 c4 theluckygirl92
i love this chapteeeeeeer but i wanted a kiss, a lot of kiss hahah
cara is fall in love with kahlan, it's so beautiful
2/18/2015 c4 Eric
I love Cara and Kahlan
2/17/2015 c4 katvrah
LOL you are fast ! Just a little over a month and you updated ! ( Ok , not funny too ,or maybe it is , but I am kidding ) I am very glad you updated and that smt is happening between Cara and Kahlan . I loved the way you described their interaction and how Cara slowly comes to the realisation that she has feelings for Kahlan .
And I dont think you should change the second person pov . It is smt we dont usually see and gives a more dramatic tone to the story . Dont even think about it .
Waiting for your next update . If you make it in less than a month , I will leave a biger review ;-)
2/17/2015 c4 Anne
I dont like all the "You"
2/17/2015 c3 Ruffles
I realy like the ideia, but perhabs you would consider writing it in a way that is not written in the 2nd person, i think it can get a little confusing
1/14/2015 c3 Guest
yeah Kahlan x Cara update soon
1/14/2015 c3 Eric
I love couples Kahlan and Cara. Love for ever.
1/14/2015 c3 StarNova69
Wow been awhile ) glad to be reading this story again reread the whole thing still love it cant wait for the up coming chapters.
1/13/2015 c3 katvrah
Well you are right about one thing . I had totaly forgoten this story and even when the alert for your update came in my email I thought : " Smt must be wrong . I dont follow a story called the compassionate " But then I read my reviews (That is what I do when I forget about a story ) and it all came back to me . Then I of course reread the story from the begining and guess what ! I still like it ! I said it in my previews review too , I love grumpy Cara . I think you have captured her character very well .
And now that you mentioned it maybe I should watch the show one more time . I missed Cara too . And no I dont think there are a lot Cara - Kahlan stories . Not nearly enough !
Pleeeeeease update sooner than a year later !
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »