for The Compassionate

1/13/2015 c3 mason.shepard.tsoni
welcome back. Nice update.
1/13/2015 c3 manhattanpizza
Wow, you're back! I hope you'll update soon as you promise.
I already like this story and can't wait to read more of this. That's a pretty cool idea making Cara a seeker
11/23/2014 c2 Guest
Where are you ... More CHAPTERS ... Plz don't stop know
5/26/2014 c2 Guest
can you pls continue this story? its awesome!
5/11/2014 c2 2Fj90
More ch plz
3/31/2014 c2 14Cloud Auditore Fair
It sounds like Kahlan had a small misadventure while finding Zedd and I find it cute.

But d'aww, such cute seriousness.

I enjoyed it, and Kahlan's "pro-Cara" attitude xD Only issues were some grammar and, just. Separate dialogue when a new person speaks. But yeah _ More. (I think Zedd was offended and a little hurt by Cara's reaction, to be honest. Had to find comfort in peaches.) OH AND I LIKE THE WHOLE "YOU DON'T HAVE TO SERVE ANYONE" TAKE THAT KAHLAN HAS ON THE SITUATION.

Sorry, I just enjoy insight and the little things ._. I hope college's going well.
3/29/2014 c2 manhattanpizza
omg idk mannnn, i love it. plz don't take so long to update
3/21/2014 c2 Guest
Sounds like the start of a really good story!
3/20/2014 c2 katvrah
I find this story very amuzing ,and thats because it seems Cara is going to be very grumby all the time and that is funny . I hope it doesnt take ages for you to update :)
3/17/2014 c2 cjkinght
Dude thanks for updating
3/16/2014 c2 Wiylao
Kahlan and Cara wooohooo

i'm so glad you continue
3/14/2014 c2 Guest
yay! so glad you're carrying this on - can't wait for more :)
3/14/2014 c2 Gehrig
"Because really, more Kahlan & Cara is needed in here"... Actually i think "the amount of c/k pairing stories is too damn high". Besides the amount of good ones is really low so let's hope yours is good.
3/14/2014 c2 MaryPeace
Kahlan and Cara for ever.
3/14/2014 c2 Bassibu
Whee! you will continue the story. I agree: There Can't be enough Cara/Kahlan stories out there. Thank you for your imagination. I am very interested how Kahlan will get Cara to agree to be the seeker.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »