for Extinct

4/22/2018 c4 Beobachter
This story honestly made me scared to go to the next chapter
5/5/2014 c7 Littlefootxcera
I think I found out who you are pairing, littlefoot/cera and ducky/petrie. LOVE IT. Please continue updating!

Your's Truly,

Littlefootxcera
5/2/2014 c7 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR SUPERBLACKDETH666 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE EXTINCT CHAPTER 7 DEATH AND REBIRTH WAS GREAT
5/2/2014 c7 A Guest
Don't put any bad words in this story.
5/1/2014 c7 6DarthWill3
This chapter is truly painful...

Cera breaks her tough exterior, at long last...
2/9/2014 c6 A Guest
Please make chapter 7 and 8.
1/10/2014 c6 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR SUPERBLACKDETH I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE EXTINCT CHAPTER 6 TERROR BIRD WAS GREAT
1/10/2014 c6 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR SUPERBLACKDETH666 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE EXTINCT CHAPTER 6 TERROR BIRD WAS GREAT
1/9/2014 c5 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR SUPERBLACKDETH666 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE EXTINCT CHAPTER 5 BRUTALITY AND ASSURANCE WAS GREAT
1/10/2014 c6 DarthWill3
Man, that song reminded me of "Shadowland" from the Lion King musical.

Never thought we'd see a terror bird similar to Gastornis and Phorusrhacos in this story. That's so cool!

So long, Spike. You may have been an idiot and almost entirely expendable, but your heart was in the right place.
1/10/2014 c6 15Korrasami forever
What's Chomper up to while all this is going on?
1/7/2014 c4 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR SUPERBLACKDETH666 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE EXTINCT CHAPTER 4 HEAVENS DOOR WAS GREAT
1/9/2014 c5 6DarthWill3
Well, that's the way the world works: eat or be eaten.
1/8/2014 c2 15Korrasami forever
Actually, I'm sure Chomper could easily eat a didelphodon, making them smaller than Cera.
1/8/2014 c1 Korrasami forever
Actually, the LBT series is very scientifically accurate. All of the dinosaurs' names for each other (longneck, threehorn, spiketail, swimmer, flyer, etc.) reflect actual attributes of the respective species.
21 Page 1 2 Next »