for A Wicked Parody

1/17/2015 c21 My little wicked
Wut...
11/10/2014 c17 My little wicked
Ya know Schwartz is a TIN MAN!
9/21/2014 c11 60Thepopcornpup
Haha! Act One was amazifying! I liked it when Elphie went a little crazy about the Animals! (Elphaba: *eye starts twitching* IT'S NOT CRAZY! IT'S CALLED BEING A GOOD CITIZEN!) Me: *nods* Whatever floats your broomstick. Anywaaaay, this is too funny!
P.S. I was promised a Grimmerie, a flying monkey, and a Fiyero for reviewing, so are those still up for offer? :3
6/11/2014 c21 3EverlastingProcrastinator
Awesome!
I LUV THIS SO MUCH!
6/5/2014 c21 1some-lost-defective-pearl
Grrrrrrrrrr...UPDATE Or my flying gerbils are gonna come for you! Elphaba won't let me borrow Chistery... :,(.
5/25/2014 c21 Anonymous
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is like the funniest fan fiction I've read... Anyway, great job, and keep going!
5/26/2014 c21 StephWickedGirl
YAY PANCAKES! oooooo I wanna know who comes out of the orchestra pit (aka update soon)
5/26/2014 c21 17Silenthunder
Update pleeeeeze! I'm dying of laughter after reading this straight through? Oh, could I be in this? If so, is there anything I ought to tell you for acceptance?
5/25/2014 c21 1Fandomsforinfinity
DUNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
5/25/2014 c20 Fandomsforinfinity
OOOOO WHERE'S NESSA?
5/25/2014 c16 Fandomsforinfinity
Was the nurse saying Jessie's lines from the episode when she got bitten by a bug? And THE ALIENS HAVE TAKEN OVER NEW YORK! IT'S THE DALEKS AND WEEPING ANGELS SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!
5/25/2014 c15 Fandomsforinfinity
Poor random scarecrow NOW THE CAST IS BACK…which means…four Elphabas…oh…
5/25/2014 c13 Fandomsforinfinity
AHHH SPIDERS WHERE GET THEM AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
5/25/2014 c11 Fandomsforinfinity
Omg omo have you ever heard Glinda's Defying Gravity? I heard it on tumblr and it was awesome. And YAY IDINA AND KRISTEN!
5/25/2014 c8 Fandomsforinfinity
Okay… 1. How did Hagrid get into the audience in the last chapter? 2. Did Elphaba travel all the way toHogwarts? and 3. IS THE TRAIN THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS?
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »