for A Different Life

11/26/2020 c55 2jewelpearl
loved this story, well done you!
5/18/2020 c55 KELS B
Absolutely loved this story, couldn't stop reading! Would love to read your sequel, did it happen?
4/29/2020 c55 Wolvie26
Love it!
3/4/2020 c54 1MissingEric
Did a sequel happen? I don’t see it on your blog!
11/19/2019 c49 GlassMazeGazer
Wow — in all the many, many, many stories I’ve read on this site I’ve only come across two versions of Eric that are completely repulsive. One is because he is completely abusive with absolutely no balancing good in him. The other is this Eric. He’s completely pathetic, embodying a combination of pubescent girl emotions & ideas of relationships and all the most unappealing qualities usually found in a Bill character. This version is a big pile of ick wearing an Eric mask! Can’t say much better for this version of Sookie either.
11/19/2019 c31 GlassMazeGazer
So far in this story Eric doesn’t seem like much more than a tantrum throwing, jealous, violent, childish twat. That’s not remotely attractive so I gotta say, this is a very OOC version of him and not in a good way at all. Does he ever come to provide any value in this piece? Honestly, this is the first FF story I’ve read where the Eric character is completely unappealing or sexy. Even the very dark versions of Eric in some pieces at least have some sex appeal. This one is about as appealing as spoiled milk!
8/13/2018 c54 Arkansas Sweetheart
So good! I can’t believe this doesn’t have more favorites!
5/6/2018 c35 celajwhitney
alcide is still a pig!
3/10/2018 c55 Sad fan
I don’t see your sequel up :(
1/28/2018 c1 Guest
Please update your website, I just found your stories and now I can’t read them because the domain is expired :(
1/25/2018 c15 Guest
I’ve already read this and I’m reading again, please write more stories!
1/5/2018 c1 HartleySkarsgard
Bloody typo. (It WAS a great read :)

After reading your last blog post I'm saddened that you won't be writing anymore but I'm happy you've found what you were looking for. All the best, hopefully one day you might come back x
1/5/2018 c55 HartleySkarsgard
The wasn a great read. Does anyone have the link for the sequel? :)
12/3/2017 c30 Guest