for What You Didn't Know

7/30/2020 c1 B Dizzy
I was surprised Katniss explained why she didn't want to tell Peeta and again I'm not. It's the first stop on the tour and she knew they blew it in 11 and she's going to have to work harder with the faking and as much as she doesn't want to talk feelings she made it clear that she was going be to have to up the faking and so was he and she makes it clear to Peeta that she will be faking and not to read to much into it because she doesn't want to hurt him I'm surprised that she even cared enough to give him the heads up,I think she was afraid Peeta was so mad he wouldn't carry the love what surprised me most was why he was stairing her up and wants to speak to her after,unless he's going for doormat of the year award again.I mean the last two times he sees her she crushes him on the train to12,then avoids him for 6 months then first stop she deballs him and crushes him again and hes not pissed and if that final scene played out,I bet he is trying to apologize and asking to be is a good guy who was in love and even good guys fall out of love and get angry when treated bad especially when you ignore the leave them to there teams alone. until the day you need there help and expect them to carry the show
9/22/2014 c1 5Norbert's Mom
I like where this seems to be going, giving Katniss a chance to really open up to Peeta about her feelings. I hope you decide to continue.
The only critique I have is that you started out in Peeta's POV then abruptly switch to Katniss'. If this was intentional, you might want to work on a way to make it switch POV's more smoothly.
Congrats on writing your first fan fiction.
9/18/2014 c1 cris252
This story has potential. Have you thought of continuing?
8/6/2014 c1 6walking-in-the-wind
WHAT?!
You can't end such a good story like that- you better be continuing! I would *love* to read more. This story has amazing potential and I really liked it. I hope you'll look into expanding it :)
7/29/2014 c1 Guest
Your story is amazing I would love to see which direction it's heading in please continue.
4/24/2014 c2 Guest
Hello so just one thing...please update!
4/19/2014 c1 BelieveInTheFireflies
This is a really cool story! I love it please update soon! Are you still having trouble? You're off to a really good start, I hope to read more of your story's in the future :)
3/3/2014 c2 Grand Coconut
Update soon! I thought this was really well written and cool
2/8/2014 c2 1Jade R. Manning
Hi...I know this may be weird, but I am going through hell trying to figure out how to update because I am just lost. Can someone PM me instruction because I don't even know how I did this...
1/8/2014 c1 Guest
Please don't leave this as a one-shot, it's really good and i really liked how it turned out. Please update
1/9/2014 c1 6Elizthewiz
Nice story :)) You should continue this! It's really well written.
1/4/2014 c1 Mekkababble
So I forgot my password for this site. So it goes…

I'm really glad you decided to post your very first story. I know it's a nerve racking experience :) and for a first attempt, I think you did a good job. Your grammar's good (which isn't always the case in amateur fiction) and you present the characters nicely. I got a quick kick out of Effie towards the end. My only critiques are that: Katniss would be unlikely to let Haymitch speak on her behalf, but otherwise the way you present her thoughts mesh nicely with what we see in the books and movies; and I'm not a huge fan of you borrowing so much text from the book in order to start your story.

I understand that you were trying to set up the scene, but you probably could've done it (with less work on your part) by mentioning where it takes place in the summary.

Otherwise, if you feel this is worth continuing, definitely do so! I always like seeing what new writers can do and I can see potential in this. Keep it up!
1/5/2014 c1 7Cassandraishere
Honestly I quite liked it. What does Peeta want to talk about? Please just get me out of this suspense!
1/4/2014 c1 4secretTHGluver
I think you should really really continue this. You've definitely come up with interesting here. If you do decide to do more, then I can't wait to read more.
1/4/2014 c1 Shyspy101
Please update! I really liked it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »