for To Change the Past

8/20/2021 c2 Guest
Grammar
4/14/2020 c2 Guest
the instances in which you choose to use japanese words are really weird. i don't understand why you would replace yes with "hai" and thank you with "aligato", these are just normal english words that can be translated, easily. where you should use japanese instead of english, are phrases such as "dattebayo", "dattebane", or "shannaro", which are all catch-phrases with meanings that can't be easily captured through translation, which means they should be best kept in japanese. also, the terms that are used for the special techniques and powers in naruto should also be kept in japanese because of reasons mentioned before and the fact that translating them into english can result in really long phrases, which breaks the flow of the story, and could also be kinda, all the way to extremely cringe.
4/14/2020 c2 Guest
...
I think you might want to work on your writing as a whole a little bit more. I thought last chapter you stated that it has been a year since the war, why are people still dying off in this chapter then? Also, your grammar is kind of weird, for example your last sentence of this chapter "and the skies even mourned for them" sounded awkward, because normally the words would be arranged into the order of "and even the sky mourned for them", which flow a lot better.
4/12/2020 c26 arinst2305
1/2/2019 c14 10thunderofdeath97
You said hinata came in the room twice, also if team 8 is still in circulation then what team is hinata, kiba, and shino on
1/2/2019 c7 thunderofdeath97
So does naruto not know kurama is a girl somehow or is that a typo about kurama being a girl im confused
12/28/2018 c18 Oh noooo
Oopsie Doopsie
12/3/2018 c26 1Calzohh
Why are all the good time travel fics not finished?
11/6/2018 c22 5Rileyyheartt
Eh, doesn’t he have a legitimate reason to distrust Kabuto since earlier in the fic Mizuki admit that Kabuto was Orochimaru’s second in command?
10/22/2018 c8 20Winged Seer Wolf
You keep changing the gender indentifiers his/her for Kyuubi every few sentences.
7/19/2018 c26 2SilverDragon1218
You cruel author! How dare you leave us in a strange AU where Sasuke suddenly has a different set of memories and Naruto tries to prank the entire council! I don’t understand what’s happening but at the same time I do! You are truly cruel to leave us with many questions... on another note though. This was great fun and I really like it! Good job :D
7/19/2018 c1 SilverDragon1218
Cool intro
11/6/2017 c26 Guest
I really Love this story so another one send it to me .
7/12/2017 c26 Guest
This is a really good story!
6/12/2017 c26 LiterallyPoo
Um...r u going to continue it? Cause I really think u should
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »