for To Change the Past

6/21/2014 c1 KisaragiMaru
It's actually kiri. The mist, not iwa..
6/21/2014 c22 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
lmao...I love Sai's introduction...kabuto..that douche!
6/21/2014 c22 2Zazg
Somehow.. I am losing sight about this story.. were you really write this? It's like someone wrote this.. And.. it's really crazy.. I mean... your chapter before chapter 21 were good..And this story somehow bad and.. you update the chapter in long terms...
6/21/2014 c22 applebeecool
In chapter 14 Mizuki says he works for orochimaru and is next to KABUTO and yet you introduced kabuto to the team. Isn't that proof enough that kabuto works for orochimaru?
6/8/2014 c21 20NightmareWolf24
I love this story. Please keep up the good work, and I am looking foreward to the next chapter of your awesome story. :)
5/29/2014 c21 deb
ahh why you put kabuto so soon ? i want Konran have some fun because he too depressing. By the way your story is interesting and good but can you please make Konran to have more confident?
5/25/2014 c21 Guest WolfStar
In some spots of your story, it seems just a tiny bit rushed but its okay. Other than that, it's still an awesome story, a very good one in my honest opinon, and I look foreward to the next chapter. :) Keep up the good work.
5/25/2014 c21 Supporter
No-no Author-san, you're story is the opposite of what you describe it... It is Awesome! Keep up the good work man! I wanna know what happens next! Can't wait! You are a genius author-san!
5/25/2014 c21 Guest
supert history
5/25/2014 c21 Guest
It is a good chapter and I wish for a further continuation of the story.
5/25/2014 c21 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
oh my gosh ...I did not see that coming, I thought he would've sent Sai.
5/25/2014 c2 1InARealPickle
The intro mentions it has been a year since the end of the war. Everything's peaceful. The buildings have been rebuilt. Naruto is hokage.
Then you stray off the timeline into some alternate reality.
The hospital is a tent...
The doctors are all busy with wounded shinobi... It has been a year? If they aren't better yet, they never will be.
But most importantly, it is unrealistic that Rukodaime Naruto would not know exactly who died in the war.
5/25/2014 c21 amaromarn
nah your story is decent. at its worst that is. most of the time i really like it.
5/25/2014 c21 1april7000222
Hm...Kakashi is starting to realize something familar about Konran. Lol I knew he would Kakashi is a smart one. And that ending was hecka surprising. I expected Sai, but Kabuto!? Wow this is gonna be interesting! Lolz and I liked the Naruto and Danzo scene, especially when he called him a teme
5/25/2014 c21 34Megatronus89