for To Change the Past

5/25/2014 c21 2Zazg
Whattttttt... Why Kabuto? Why? Geez I dislike him you know
5/25/2014 c21 Grank
I was expecting Sai or Sai's brother from root not that guy.
5/25/2014 c21 7readerdreamer5625
Hello again, BCFireShadow. I' ve been away for a while due to being grounded by my parents. Nice chapter, and the twist you gave is truly great.

I don't know if you realize this but Kabuto is the best plot catalyst. His classification as Dragon With Agenda (see at tvtropes) and connections to the three antagonistic groups Akatsuki, Sound, and Root can allow those who can see this potential to exploit it.

Waiting for next chapter. I'll update my fic soon.
5/25/2014 c21 1LILI.Namikaze
suck?! no way.. :)
ah it's kabuto... ah!
5/25/2014 c21 192Rangerfan58
it's a good story and a good concept, the chapter was just a little rough is all and i wonder how time travler naruto/konran is going to deal with this because he KNOWS who and what kabuto does at least in his original time line, i have a feeling things will change due to the fact that he's root in this reality/time period
5/17/2014 c20 Guest
supert history
5/17/2014 c20 Imajustareviwer
Wow... I like the pace of events, not too fast but not too slow either. There are just a few typos here and there,but you could easily edit it afterwards.
Hoping Sasuke will be cured, I agree with Naruto. And Konran. Both of them.
5/18/2014 c20 The Dimensional Reader
Awsome story dude keep it up
5/17/2014 c20 20NightmareWolf24
Awesome story! Keep up the good work, and I am looking foreward to the next chapter. :)
5/17/2014 c20 7readerdreamer5625
Nice update.

I'll be a loyal reader of yours, BCFireShadeow-san.
5/17/2014 c20 madeyemoody95
Awesome chapter! and I like the Fuujin and Raijin thing!
5/17/2014 c8 10Prosthetic Forehead
mrgh

I don't get why so many authors want Naruto to spill the beans about his time travelling stuff. It kills so much tension in the story... if Naruto's going to come back suped up with super mega awesome powers, the least you could do is make the Sandaime his enemy - with no opposition but a bunch of stupid supervillains who won't do anything for /years/ I can tell this story ain't goin' nowhere.

sigh
5/9/2014 c19 Guest
what next?Hope you wont kill Suske?
5/10/2014 c19 2Zazg
Hmm..well.. I really like your story! It's super bada**
Can you add the chapters as soon as possible? I AM REALLY LIKE YOURS! UPDATE FASTER PLEASEEEEEEE :(
5/9/2014 c19 PastaandNutella
This made me laugh and cry... and make me say "HELL NO!" in the end... good job dude.
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »