for To Change the Past

5/9/2014 c19 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
what...wth...wow...a coma?
5/9/2014 c19 OrangeLamb
This chapter doesn't have the same feel as the others, it almost feels like some one else wrote this chapter.
It didn't feel as intense as the last ones, you know like sitting on the edge of your seat and nail biting just to see what happens next.
it was a good chapter, but for some reason it didn't feel right.
5/9/2014 c19 6pardonwhoisthis
Seriously, I still don't appreciate Uchiha being there. But great chapter!
5/9/2014 c19 4NoelleShadows
Need... Next... CHAPTER!
5/9/2014 c19 Bursting Rage
Stop playing with my heart with all these cliff hangers!(Well don't stop. They are actually pretty good)
5/9/2014 c19 2Naruko Uzu
OH MY GOD! That was a plot twist I didn't expect.
5/9/2014 c19 madeyemoody95
Ahhhhhhhhh! Didn't see that coming! Hope Sasuke will be okay! I really don't wanna see him die!
5/5/2014 c18 R.A.F 33
Nice story
next _
5/6/2014 c18 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
OOOOOOOOOOH MY DAMN! I loved it :D
5/4/2014 c18 Guest DragonFire
I love this story, keep up the good work! Looking foreward to the next chapter! :)
5/4/2014 c1 seki-chii
ne! are you sure your new? you make a d*mn good story... i envy you XD

keep up the good work :D kaya mo yag! fighting! :D
5/6/2014 c18 amaromarn
Moar giz me moar. Great chapter keep it coming
5/5/2014 c18 4NoelleShadows
Oh God... hahaha. That ending! Genius! I read it over and over again! Please update soon, I really want to know the reactions! -
5/4/2014 c18 1LILI.Namikaze
what happened to konran? why did he use the chakra mode of him?
he's not going to wave?
pls update already :)
5/4/2014 c18 gardien1204
a lot of this doesn't make sense how could konran have shown asuma anything if asuma did't know what he looked like, wouldn't anko have mentioned that konran destroyed the curse seal on her when she refused to help kakashi, militarily speaking inoichi being a clan head and a person who actually deals with interrogation should have stopped this from getting as far as it did or even occurring, also inoichi is older then asuma, the fact inoichi let it continue as long as he did would still have mounted to him being punished.
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »