for To Change the Past

5/4/2014 c18 Joker Solomon Kane
grate story getting with every chapter keep up the grate work
5/4/2014 c18 1000minus7
whaaaaat! cliffhanger! nooooooooo! *crying anime tears* I really cant wait for the next chapter!
5/4/2014 c18 1buterflypuss
no icha-icha for a month, that would be more than enough punishment for kakashi!
5/4/2014 c18 l20
good work with the story , its fun to read .
5/4/2014 c18 1april7000222
Lol asuma was kind of butt hurt about his dad giving Konran more attention. And why'd he suddenly go into final Biju mode?! I guess you'll explain that next chapter.. Please update soon!
5/2/2014 c2 Ryouka
HOLY SHIT
YOUR FANFIC IS AWESOMEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT XDDDDDD
keep writing please n.n
5/1/2014 c1 PlotHolesOfTruth
just pointing out a few mistakes here, Rin was implanted with the 3 tails by the Mist village. Akatsuki had been created before the death of Yahiko and changed goals afterwards. It was the right side of Obito's body that was crushed, the Moon's Eye plan was devised by Madara himself not Obito, and was his idea to gather the 9 tailed beasts in an effort to recreate the 10 tails. Haku was of the Yuki clan, Nawaki was Tsunade's brother. And due to the wording im unsure but ill say that, every one of the Zetsu clones were spawned from white Zetsu himself and grown, not exactly experiments of Madara's
4/29/2014 c17 December 25th
It was so funny when he was told that he was under arrest. Please update soon and good luck! I really look forward to what is going to happen to Konran!
4/29/2014 c17 kushina81
Loved it! Hope new chapter comes out soon!
4/29/2014 c17 Guest
supert history
4/29/2014 c17 Guest
WHY A DAMN CLIFFHANGER

Anyways Good job as always...

I'll be expecting more from you... Kukukukuku...
4/29/2014 c1 Guest
horrible
4/30/2014 c17 amaromarn
Kami why do all the good storiesi find seem to start off at the point of epic cliffhanger no jutsu
4/29/2014 c17 1DrBananaFace
Nooo! Cliff-hanger!
Anyway, it's good to have you back, hopefully the next chapter won't take months :p
4/29/2014 c17 noskillnofun
Well nice Chapter and while I can understand the whole Surveillance thing, the arrest is a bit to soon maybe, but I will just see how it plays out.
But in the next Chapter both Asuma, Kurenai and maybe Kakashi should be reprimanded because arresting a camerade without consulting with the Superior first and without good reason should not be tolerated, also they are all the same Rank, and Konran should even have seniority(even if you count Asuma, he did spend time as one of the 12 Guardians, so with the past and present Konran should have the seniority)
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »