for To Change the Past

3/26/2014 c14 15Cookietown
yay
3/24/2014 c14 bunnyguest
yay so it was orochimaru! but how could orochimaru think konran was from the future but be minato? shouldn't he have told mizuki that konrana was naruto (future) if he new all? oh well konran can be more careful with planing the invasion just in case orochimaru knows something.
glad sasuke is more sane this time. loved the prank for kakashi. plus team 7 being more friendly from the beginning...bound to get great results. hope they get the bell test meaning. maybe kakashi will train them better. can't wait
3/24/2014 c14 Guest
supert history
3/24/2014 c14 10Xxferessa-TanXx
next chapter p'easseee I reallylike this story and I hope you can update soon
3/24/2014 c14 a.vago
Thanks for being around, spending quality time writing this nice story and sharing it with Us!
Please, keep going on!
3/22/2014 c13 bunnyguest
ohhh a new twist. who could know about the time-shift? even if it was orochimaru how would he know who the timetraveller was and why not change anything else yet? if it was obito how would he know about mizuki?
can't wait
3/24/2014 c14 Bursting Rage
For grammer, I think you use a bit too much of comma splices (and no conjunctions either). I only started to learn about them when I was 14-15, but I still have a little trouble with them.
3/23/2014 c14 1000minus7
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
3/21/2014 c13 Lydia-Hood
Ok, this is ridiculous, first, how Orochimaru would have came to the conclusion he was a time traveler out of all options, if by his blood, than he could assume the old Naruto is the father or brother or even genetic clone of the young Naruto, if by chakra, he would have needed to send Karin to Konoha, because we don't know many people else that would have been able to tell, the thing is she would probably have been discovered by him because it seem she had some weird fascination with him after meeting him due to his special chakra.

Now if Orochimaru did somehow ridiculously figure it out, why the Hell would he had shared the knowledge with Mizuki, Mizuki was his very lowly minion, wait down the food chain, so why would he share such important information with a nobody like Mizuki? Kabuto, sure, but beyond Kabuto I don't see him sharing that information with anybody else, such a information would be a great prize which he would try to keep close to the heart and use at the very most appropriate time, also if he did figure out Naruto was a time traveler, why not send Kabuto to meet with him, since he would figure out that if Naruto came from seemingly a decade or more in the future that he would already know about Kabuto, anyhow the end of this chapter is pretty foolish.
3/21/2014 c6 Lydia-Hood
Six chapters to set up the time travel huh... frankly this kind of stuff should had been resume altogether in one chapter and be done with it... not kept going for 6 chapter.
3/19/2014 c13 December 25th
I WILL CURSE YOU FOREVER, OROCHIMARU! By the way, isn't it supposed to be two minutes instead of three minutes? Good luck and please update soon! I can't wait to see the older Naruto's reaction!
3/19/2014 c13 Guest
supert history
3/20/2014 c13 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
oh snap...did not see that coming.
3/20/2014 c13 1000minus7
Holy mother of god! Didn't see that coming! Awesome chapter!
3/19/2014 c13 Ryuzaki-XJ-9
what a twist! M. Night you must be channeling lol overall good story. I wonder if you will develop the relationship between Naruto's in them being more brotherly or not.
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »