for To Change the Past

5/31/2017 c26 Guest
Wait no more? *pouty face*
5/26/2017 c1 116bowenc
nothing is wrong he can censor any word he wants to. just think about this it is probably how his mother and father raised him.
4/5/2017 c2 nofa
Wait, did you really just censor the word DAMN? 'Cuz if you did, than go fucking bash your fucking head with a mother- fucking rock.
4/1/2017 c26 Guest
AH... MAYBE BECAUSE I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE A TRUE FOLLOWER
4/1/2017 c26 Guest
WHAT AM I DOING HERE TWO YEARS AGO
3/20/2017 c26 Guest
EH?! Didn't see that one coming. Yeah i like him having "bouts of silliness" and Naruto being more intelligent. Honestly, you should do whatcha wanna do and be yourself, be confident in the work you love k Bye!
12/6/2016 c26 Kamikaze
Nice story.. Plz don't abandon it
10/30/2016 c8 Guest
That was the most idiotic interrogation section I have ever read in this website. Seriously, it is so yucky.
9/29/2016 c11 Guest
What's the point of the random japanese words? Techniques are one thing, that makes some sense.

Randomly inserting a second language is just bizarre. Why not really mix it up and and Kanji and a third language?
7/23/2016 c7 guest
Did you just switch Kurama's gender to female in the middle of the chapter? God I hope not. I despise fem!Kurama fics.
7/23/2016 c4 guest
I'm getting a little annoyed by you censoring damn with 'dam*'. It's irritating to read and distracting. Also, you took a little too long to get to the time travel bit. While the first four chapters are extremely well written, they still are somewhat repetitive to those who know canon. I think you could've left chapter one out completely and summarise the other three chapters to speed things along (but that's just my personal taste). I still hate you for killing Kakashi off since he's my favorite character though. Hopefully we get to the time travel part soon.
5/27/2016 c3 Guest
"I'm not strong enough!" Saids Naruto

Naruto punches and crater forms

"... Umm Naruto you just created a crater with a punches..."
5/22/2016 c26 15Cookietown
5/3/2016 c20 9XxElementalStormxX
Cool
4/28/2016 c17 brutusjr
Not liking the way you pulled that together to have Konran arrested or whatever... it was pretty flimsy.
Good story overall though. Thanks for sharing.
286 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »