for To Change the Past

5/24/2015 c26 arashi0kage
keep up bro.
5/24/2015 c26 1Kitsune-sama888
YAY! Updated! Omg I have been checking this like every day! IM SO HAPPY AHA HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ME!
5/13/2015 c25 FuZZyRedDice
Great story! Kind of left me apprehensive though. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/6/2015 c25 27TETRACIDE
wow love it! on with the updates!
4/6/2015 c24 TETRACIDE
wow nice one sandaime!
4/6/2015 c21 TETRACIDE
u've gotta be kiddin gme
4/6/2015 c20 TETRACIDE
lol konran should've thought of that
4/6/2015 c15 TETRACIDE
all of them
4/5/2015 c13 TETRACIDE
shit-
3/31/2015 c25 alice
I like cool,collected and nice naruto. so i'm kind of sad your bringing in more of the old naruto back. him being kind but collected separates him from past naruto. it helps to separate the two characters. it gives them individuality and makes the story more interesting. so far though love it; you follow the story enough that its still naruto, but not to much where your just re-hashing the anime. which alot of time travel fics do. which makes them boring since you always knows whats going to happen. so keep up the good work.
3/30/2015 c2 Skyray
idk, always found those "boohoo angst everybody died" moments boring when thrown like this at the start (or in super-long flashbacks later). Because, really, do the details matter? Plot-wise we only need the moment/scene that leads to the time travel and everything else can be implied by his reaction to people & events later... we already know the characters sure, but there is no emotional attachment to any of them at this point of the story so all this angst goes nowhere unless the follow-up is everything that led to that point... which doesn't happen in a timetravel story since we instead move forward.
3/30/2015 c1 Guest
...i hope there wasn't anything besides recap in this chapter, cause i just scrolled through everything without reading...
3/11/2015 c25 11bloodyhound17
For god sakes man that was an amazing chapter but I have to say why don't you just pair konran with anko it's driving me insane lol
2/22/2015 c25 28EMIYA KURO