for To Change the Past

2/19/2015 c10 22Shinobi Gatana
Best chapter to date. It was more coherent and easier to read. Well done.
2/8/2015 c25 8Vice Fandonna
I'm confused is this like an end of one series and that preview was the sequel cause it says complete in the summary but this was an obvious cliffhanger?
1/18/2015 c25 16Blackbird0
ahh! what have you done! you just stopped it! so mean.. please finish the story, i can't wait for naruto to finally show his true strength, and i love how people keep suspecting him of bring minato! i think its a good idea :D update soon please!
1/16/2015 c25 Vladimir Takin
epicccccc!...beautiful!...update soon!
12/19/2014 c4 Qinetiq
I'm so tired from this misconceptions, it hurts... Sannin isn't rank nor position. It is moniker, plain and simple.
12/1/2014 c25 BangtanExo95
please make a sequel or continue and don't make sasuke evil!
11/30/2014 c25 1edy-chan
Awwww :3 I loved your story :D Can't wait to read the sequel

I especially liked the part where Konran "reversed" more or less to acting like Naruto, altought the way he was acting before was cool too. I don't always like when Naruto is acting OOC, but your version of his older self actually appealed to me :)

I really enjoyed your writing style :) Ther're a lot of time travel stories out there, but i think yours' is in my top 3 of Naruto ones :)

Hopefully you'll post your sequel soon :)
Keep up the good work :)
11/12/2014 c25 AnimeFreak71777
I can't wait to see Konran put the Elders in their place! :D
11/11/2014 c25 Salinia
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
11/11/2014 c25 gandalfstyle
Why? Why on earth did you do that to us? Cliffy much? *sobs quietly in the corner.* Please, you have to keep going with this, this story is amazing, and you can't just drop it now! we don't even know what happens! Please please please please please please please update and soon!
11/11/2014 c25 RandomPerson44
Yay! The story isn't dead! And you might make another chapter! This is great! Just, please don't take four more months to come out with the next chapter...
11/11/2014 c25 usaginekohime
This cliffie... q.q Why?
11/11/2014 c25 idea.getthe
Welcome back to the land of update...
At least this chapter was long..
11/11/2014 c1 4everfictional