for To Change the Past

7/22/2014 c24 Agent Anonymus
Nice! read your all chapters already.
Is there ummm... A sequel? If there is I am glad to read it.
7/21/2014 c24 DD
Hokage Konran! Wooooohhh! Please make him hokage!
7/21/2014 c24 Hiko
AAAAAAHHHH! Suspense! It's killing me! Update please! Hurry!
7/22/2014 c24 10Sagemodeman
Hmm... still enjoying the story.

If you don't intend to use Konran as Hokage then you'll have to figure out who will take his place, and of course Tsunadae is the candidate. Remember, a Hokage has to be uber and other than Konran and Jiraiya there are no other ninja currently in the leaf who really are at that level.

I think you could have Konran become Hokage, but it will trouble him greatly. But in reality he could prepare Naruto better than anyone else to take his place of course.
7/20/2014 c24 Ah
AHHHHHHHH THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
7/20/2014 c24 Lillian
I don't know it might be kind of cool to see Konran as Hokage. But even if you decide to make Tsunade Hokage I will still be tuning in to see what happens next!
7/20/2014 c24 Guest
I think Koran should be hokage. Great story and keep updating
7/21/2014 c24 ytygr
I vote for Naruto going to get Tsunade while Koran acts as a temporary Hokage until her arrival just to piss Danzos and the council off if nothing else! Hehehehehehe
7/21/2014 c24 I Judicator
If your story is near it's ending then I would say to make Konran the Hokage. It will create a more fitting ending and it would be insulting to decline such a prestigious position.
7/21/2014 c24 LamboPita
I like your story! It'd be cool if Konran took over as temporary Hokage while Jiraiya and Naruto go find Tsunade .. whether or not she accepts the position is less important to me. If you do have them go looking for Tsunade, I think you should make it brief or do one of your time skips with it since we have seen that sequence so many times. Keep it up! :)
7/21/2014 c24 Salinia
Great story!
Can't wait to read more!
7/21/2014 c24 1Kitsune-sama888
Loved it, but did you have to leave it as a cliffie?(uses puppy-dog eye no jutsu)
Anyway love you, your writing and everything bout the story!

Peace out,
Kitsune-sama888
7/21/2014 c24 madeyemoody95
Loved the chapter! And as for the question about finding Tsunade... I guess it is upto the fact how you are looking at the future and plot of the story and I would love to see your version of it... And I really love reading this story
7/21/2014 c24 7CaribbeanTrinidadian
omg...Yes we want Konran to be Hokage...Konran is naruto after all...canon should still be canon...but this time make sure Konran can be inaugurated appropriately before. Tsunade is a great medic..she is needed. Sakura can improve with her again. I want Konran to be Hokage..it's a dying man's wish after all. loved this.
7/20/2014 c1 TheJojoMan