for To Change the Past

7/20/2014 c24 RandomPerson44
Answer time! (yay)

1) The Naruto goes and fetches Tsunade scenario is kinda repetitive but Tsunade should at least come back to the village

2) I kinda like the idea of Konran becoming Hokage but if you have another plan in mind, i trust you

3) I'm not really sure where the question was here...

4) I love this story! If you stop writing it, without a somewhat decent conclusion i will cry and send you hate mail for the rest of your life
7/20/2014 c24 1UzumakiKirofu
I think Konran becoming Hokage would make a good plot twist from canon because without it not very much is different from canon. I don't think the go find Tsunade arc is repetitive and yes i like your story!
7/20/2014 c24 5Golum936
Great story so far, loved this chapter.
I think being more original and making Konran Hokage will be great. To not change things too much you can still make Konran send out Naruto and Jiraya for Tsunade.
Anyway keep up the good work.
7/20/2014 c24 196Rangerfan58
wow, i feel like this is going to be a series, but then again it might not be, i actually think you should stick with canon but in the meantime make Konran the interim hokage until tsunade comes and take the position, unless that's not in the plan at all because i have no clue what you've got plotting in your head, i'm also wondering if and when konran will reveal himself to everyone else because if i remember correctly he's already revealed himself to kakashi
7/20/2014 c24 bloodshark
amazing work love the fight seens
7/20/2014 c24 2Naruko Uzu
YOUR WRITING MADE ME CRY! *sobs* eveRYTHING IS SO SURPRISING AND I Jus love it. gosh i love it. its so original and well done
7/20/2014 c24 4KagomeGirl021
Tsunade should still be brought back even if not as Hokage then as a much needed medic. I think Konran should be kage as it would be something different and would surely put those idiotic council members in their place. XD great job and I can hardly wait for more.
7/20/2014 c24 1buterflypuss
sooo sad, now konran will be beating himself up even worse, hes such an idiot, EVERYONE makes mistakes, and hed been pretty good at NOT for a good amount of time, good chap
7/18/2014 c23 Flaming Rose
I love you! Thank you so much for such an awesome story, and please write again soon; I can't wait to see what happens next!

Sorry for such a crappy review, but the words don't seem to want to form them selves; to bad I can't just insert emotions, huh?

Anywayz mthank you once again, and have a great Summer! Bye!
7/20/2014 c24 KuraiArashi14
Update
7/20/2014 c24 3Lady R Paine
hokage? You wouldn't have mentioned it without some sort of importance. Hahaa.
I can't wait for the .
7/20/2014 c24 2Yamakira27
I think if Konran be hokage it will be interesting.
7/18/2014 c21 Flaming Rose
The beginning of my review starts with the "1.)" Symbol, so scroll down to read the beginning, please.

4.) Goodnight! Thank you once again -for the story/chapters/updating/ext.- ! Please keep up the good work, and see you next chapter! Bye!

1.) To Answer You're Question In Your A/N: No, your story does not suck. In fact, you should be proud of it because I've actually been having some trouble reading fanfiction lately, because: it's all the same, I've read it already, same plot line, blah, blah, blah. So thumbs up to you! (Thumbs up and radiant smile to the author!)

2.) I JUST F*CKING LOVE YOUR STORY! :)

3.) YOU ARE THE BEST FUCKING AUTHOR, EVER! It says -on the "updated" thing right now- that you updated 23 hours ago. Granted, when I first saw this -the notification for updating- it was actually 18 hours ago, but still! You, my friend are just freaking awesome, and don't let anyone tell you any different!
And, I just have to get this off my chest: -so it doesn't add on to the whole sh*t load of things piling up on my heart and shoulders (Not literally.)- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (Now, read each of these smilely faces one by one, and then times it by ten, because that is how happy you've made me!)
7/20/2014 c24 1Bunnibutch
sad ending !

I think Koran should b hokage !
would b a interesting plot!
7/17/2014 c16 Flaming Rose
Love it; as always!
Sorry for the crappy reviews; I only seem to give really good ones every full moon.
Now, I'm getting a little excited, like: will Konran go on the mission with them? Will Kakashi change his opinion of him over the time of the mission? Will Konran open up, at least to Kakashi? Will Kakashi stop being so suspicious about Konran?

Oh! And that's another thing: I think Kakashi's really just so "suspicious" of him because, like he said earlier in the story, Konran just seems to comfort him in a way; like he's known him before, or that they'd been close or even best friends for quiet a while. And because of that and Kakashi's "closed off" thing, he doesn't really feel comfortable with how easy it is to be relaxed or to have his guard down; the way Konran seems to be able to make him do, and instead -subconcusily(?)choses to instead suspect him. (I have no doubt that part of him is geniuly suspicious, and another -slightly larger part- is curious about said "secret" he has; I mean, they call him the Copy "CAT" Ninga for a reason, right?) ;P

Anyway, thank you so much, please keep up the "FAN"tastic work -(Sniggers.) Get it? "FAN"? 'Cause I'm a "fan" of the work, and it's "FAN"tastic? Get it?

(Crickets, crickets.)

'Kaaaaay. (Mumbles.) Spoil sports.-, have a good week, Happy Summer, and Good Night!

Sincerly