for I Fought the Law

2/1/2019 c7 Guest
Kudos. Fun story, good characterization.
11/13/2017 c7 Guest
Apart from that one plot hole I have pointed out - this was a great story!
11/13/2017 c5 15Saissa
You see, its little things like this that were inconsistant with Jim's behaviour earlior when Cassie Wells was "hiding in the shadows"

If Jim can read the print off a magazine more than a mile away, then he can certainly HEAR an extra heartbeat a few feet away...
11/13/2017 c3 Saissa
Assuming the person hiding in the shadows that Jim supposedly missed was Cassie Wells, I can understand her actions now. But there is no way that Jim should have or could have missed her presence.
11/13/2017 c2 Saissa
Re the very last line - How can Jim not notice an extra heartbeat of someone hiding in the shadows? That is OOC for Jim.
5/12/2016 c7 21Duchess67
*snicker* While hilariously entertaining, the good guys aren't allowed to torture perps with music. Wouldn't it be nice if they could? *vb~eg*

Loved this story! Is there any chance of you revisiting it sometime? *hopefull look*
8/8/2015 c7 sisturnickyahoo
Reread this story because it was so enjoyable! All the characters true to the way they were on the shows..Any chance for a new one!? Thanks for writing and posting it!
3/8/2014 c7 leemay100
really enjoyed this story !
1/23/2014 c7 hidez
What a fun story. Both fandoms are ones I dearly adore and seeing them together is quite the treat since they work so well together! I love how you portrayed all the guys, and like you, I couldn't stand Casey Wells either.

It'd be fun to see more in this 'universe' if you ever feel so inspired!

(And btw, highlander was my first real fandom to follow - so I like your tastes in fanfiction.)
1/9/2014 c7 Guest
Now I get it.

The internet went down on us when I was part-way through this earlier this week, about chapter 4, probably due to the big winds. First chance I got when it came back today, I checked out IMDb and found out that there's a Cassie Welles in a few episodes of the Sentinel, not to be mistaken for Casey Wells in Mag7. Sorry about the confusion, but I was unfamiliar with the Sentinel and hadn't expected such a coincidence, although I certainly should have phrased it better.

It was good to hear that Simon recognizes that Chris can be very devious (though I'm going to have to find out what Jim and Blair are capable of), and I loved how Larrabee dealt with the lawyer, and how very scrupulously letter-of-the-law he was about not asking Doyle any questions. Chris and Jim's inter-service rivalry in the boat chase was great. What blew up the other boat? A stray bullet in the gas tank?

You've presented us with an intriguing group of people here, and I wouldn't mind reading some more about them.

Thanks, and stay warm.
1/5/2014 c7 sisturnickyahoo
Love both these shows and always read the stories when I find them. I hope you are still writing and maybe consider writing another installment involving both shows! Thanks for writing and posting!
1/5/2014 c2 Guest
A little lost , here. Is Cassie Wells the same character as JD's canon girlfriend Casey Wells from the M7 show? Or did you create an OC with a confusingly similar name?

She really doesn't act much like the canon Casey, who was an assertive tomboy, but not an apparently incompetent, arrogant jerk who doesn't understand boundaries. I'll grant you, Casey was never my favorite character, but I don't see Miz Nettie rearing a niece who behaved like this.

If she's not the canon Casey, I hope it will become evident in later chapters, or else perhaps an Author's Note would help.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service